You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy hodgson new West brom manager

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

magicwand.jpg

"Special delivery mate, one to be signed for"

"Ah, a twophy fwom my peers"

"What name is it?"

"Woy. Woy Hodgson. You will have heard of me"

"Just sign and date it please"

"It is wecognition for my 36 years in management, sent by special dewivewy in wecognition of my 36 years of achievement. You will no doubt have heard of me"

"Fuck off you tedious old twat".

I've been impressed with West Brom for most the season, until more recently. They have got some quality, particularly in midfield. It'll be amusing to watch him stifle all creativity, sap confidence and bypass the midfield altogether. Why the hell didn't Morrison and Vela start? Roy'll doubtless feel like a hero after that crap. Good point made earlier: given his atrocious away mindset, home points will have to be strong to give them any chance. Still, he pulled Fulham out of a deeper fire...

Watching their fans celebrate a famous point at home in a derby I had to smile and think, you've landed on your feet there Roy.

I say celebrate, I'm not sure that really sums it up, they reacted like they'd won the league. Hodgson has found a team that match his own ambitions.

"I'm woy fucking Hodgson, would you like a smint?"

Just had a look at WBA's fixtures.

Given that Hodgson never wins away and their next four home fixtures are Arsenal,Us,Chelsea and Villa I don't fancy their chances of staying up.

Still,it will give Hodgson plenty of "time to put his stamp on the team" for a strong showing of 442 hoofball in the championship next year.

Welcome, .....your username could cause issues.