You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

I just can't believe we are 4th from bottom and only 3 pts from rock bottom yet people have been trying to give Hodgson time? What the fuck?

The season could have been salvaged in October when he should have been fired, that was fucking knee jerk though wasn't it?

Dickheads.

Cut to Roy's house wherever the dosy fool lives.

Roy sits in a darkened room; He rocks back and forth rubbing his LMA award;

He murmurs to himself " Don't fret Woyston, you're manager of the year and don't you forget it"

He repeats it mantra like, rubbing furiously his award then his chin.

Mrs Roy enters; "roy love, are you coming to bed love?"

Roy turns to mrs Roy; "I'm waiting for a call from my good friend Sir Alex ,he rings me every night you know!"

Mrs Roy; "Night then hon"

Roy; "Bring me in some Brasso before you go love"

End Scene.

Roy just said we were "FAR TO OFFENSIVE"

*Speechless*

Everything Roy says is OFFENSIVE

Everything Roy's mates in the media say is OFFENSIVE

Everything Roy's friends on here say is OFFENSIVE

Every day Roy spends at the club is OFFENSIVE

Every day we overlook Kenny as caretaker is OFFENSIVE.

Roy, fuck off, you are OFFENSIVE.

What baffles me is the media defence that he 'inherited a bad team'.

We have already conceded 27 goals this season and only conceded 35 in the whole of last season. We were fucking poor last season but he has made us super shit.

The team he inherited in my opinion was not that bad. A couple of buys and we would have been away at least top 3.

No Woy bought a donkey, a cart house and a complete useless twat . That is why we are crap and Woy cannot change any tactics

Just saw the penalty, when the hell does Gerrard ever go down the middle? He put his hand on the badge before he took it. Deliberate miss.

My brother is saying exactly the same thing. As soon as he saw it, he said he missed that on purpose or just didnt put enough thought into it.

I dont even know or care because to be fair to Gerrard only one who had a go at the end there.

Roy- has to go tomorrow I think- lack of support from us fans and now it appears a lack of support from the team. Enough is enough. Plain and simple.

GJ had a ******* nightmare, I've not seen him play so badly before. Got turned too easily, the first goal out of position and done for pace for the third. We only started playing when we were 3-0 down, Gerrard took his goal well and it's a shame he missed the penalty because if we had scored that we may have nicked a point but to be honest we deserved **** all.

Torres yet again seem disinterested, seem to busy arguing with Marriner then actually putting in a shift but I'm not going to slate him too much, the service to him was shit. I thought Gerrard and Lucas was ok but nothing special but it was clear to see where our mian weakness is and that is in defence. Already said about GJ but Skrtel and Soto was poor as well. Got out battled and out paced by lets be honest an average strike force.

Samba proved yet again why he's better than any of our 4 CB's at the club. Totally dominated our attack and he's quicker than what many thinks. He's a must signing for me

To end the rant I was less than impressed with most of our team at the end of the game. Only Pepe, Agger, Cole and Kuyt clapped us after showing support throughout the game. The rest just went off the pitch asap without showing anything towards the crowd. We were fantastic throughout the game, never stopped singing but maybe because we know it's not long till Roy is sacked

The team he inherited in my opinion was not that bad. A couple of buys and we would have been away at least top 3.

No Woy bought a donkey, a cart house and a complete useless twat . That is why we are crap and Woy cannot change any tactics

Roy bought what he could with no money. And Raul apart, he got what he paid for. We haven't spent any money in the window yet either.

We need a new squad, not 3 players. Someone is going to have get out that chequebook fairly soon and invest in a proper team, capable of becoming a competitive side soon.

Roy bought what he could with no money. And Raul apart, he got what he paid for. We haven't spent any money in the window yet either.

We need a new squad, not 3 players. Someone is going to have get out that chequebook fairly soon and invest in a proper team, capable of becoming a competitive side soon.

no, we need a new manager