You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hes quite the capable ball winner is lucas, shame thats all hes good at it.

If Sevilla offer a decent wedge for him I would sell but if its a pittance then keep him.

Lucas is doing alright this season. He certainly uses the ball a lot better than last season. There's been a few games when he's constantly fizzed the ball forward into the strikers. He's beefed up too.

He'd be a good squad player.

Raul and Stevie as CM's.

Lucas and Spearing back up.

Poulsen sold.

Money spelt elsewhere

That's not even near good enough! Certainly a long way from 'the best midfield in the world'.

We need at lest 3 international top players in that position. Besides who's to say we'll be playing 4-4-2 every game.

I would have no qualms about us selling Agger, Lucas and Kuyt, as we can do better than all three. I would be worried if they were out the door before the likes of Poulsen and Konchesky though, and even more worried if Roy was the one spending the cash.

I would have no qualms about us selling Agger, Lucas and Kuyt, as we can do better than all three. I would be worried if they were out the door before the likes of Poulsen and Konchesky though, and even more worried if Roy was the one spending the cash.

Defo. Get a quality manager in and let him do what he wants with the squad.

This clown however, no.

Lucas is having a cracking season and is more than capable and deserving of 30-40 games a season. If Torres hadn't fannied up that one on one at the start of the second half on Sunday we all would have been knocking one out to the first time pass by Lucas. He has been more than just a ball winner this season and I think the fans (and to be fair a good amount have) need to lay off him.

He'll stay for another 5 years then.

Nah, he's actually been bought by Kenny Huang...

To be fair, he's also reporting that Agger flatly refused to play at left-back lately.

I think UEM deserves a bit of grace. He was always a decent guy from what I remember, and the shit he still gets on occasions is poor form. He was wrong about Huang so were others. He's not here to defend himself

He's done nothing to remain in peoples targets. He doesn't bitch about this site or the people on it. He's just moved away and got on with his own shit. Some of the old ladies talking over their fences on this site need to do the same.