You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm a Rafa fan...

Josef Svejk

For the club the yanks are cancer and will be gone as soon as somebody is willing to invest. Might take a bit of time but they'll go.

Our main problem on the pitch is Rafa, he also has to go.

And replace him with whom?

Until twat and twat have gone, who would really want to manage us under the same conditions Rafa has had to work under.

That is another worry.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
And replace him with whom?

Until twat and twat have gone, who would really want to manage us under the same conditions Rafa has had to work under.

That is another worry.

Same old redirected question over and over again.

Enough managers would take the job. What better way than to prove your worth than getting the squad to achieve better results than the myth which is Benitez. If nobody would touch it then you would have plenty of clubs without a manager.

I am. But if there's no new owners and 40-60m to spend in the summer, he might as well go, because we're finished as contenders. We might as well get in O'Neil or some other C lister, becuase we're only heading one way.

Simao, Alves, Silva, Villa, Barry, Tevez. If we hadn't had Parry fucking around and Hicks and Gilette sucking us dry, we'd have a fantastic first X1. People going apeshit about El Zhar last night, what the fuck is he supposed to do when we've spent less than Everton and Fulham for 3 transfer windows, and another one looming.

I feel sorry for him. He drives me fucking mad with some team selections, cautiousness and subs, and his pig headedness with players like Alonso (and Reira to an extent) but any momentum he had, and we had as a club went when Hick and Gilette began to rape us. A few more quid, we could have held on to Bellamy, to Crouch. But he's been robbing Peter to pay Paul for transfers, working on a budget of sweet fuck all, while the cunts stuffed the fans money down their fat cowboy pants.

I have absolutely no clue where to start with this post, it's breath taking.

For the club the yanks are cancer and will be gone as soon as somebody is willing to invest. Might take a bit of time but they'll go.

Our main problem on the pitch is Rafa, he also has to go.

How would that cure the Cancer at the top of the club? How would the exit of Benitez force the Leeches to provide more money for the transfer market?

Enough managers would take the job. What better way than to prove your worth than getting the squad to achieve better results than the myth which is Benitez. If nobody would touch it then you would have plenty of clubs without a manager.

So, Who?

Guest Pistonbroke
How would that cure the Cancer at the top of the club? How would the exit of Benitez force the Leeches to provide more money for the transfer market?

The cancer will soon be cured, or di you just conveniently block certain aspects of peoples posts out ?

In my opinion i think a different style of play and one which is suited to the players available and not a manager who thinks it has to be done his way fail or not is needed. I also think that there are plenty of managers who would achieve better results with the squad we have. sell a few deadwood players and strengthen in certain areas we are weak in. Doesn't have to be household names who cost millions either.

Guest Pistonbroke
So, Who?

My fault, of course there is not one decent manager who would take the job on. I'm not going to give you the benefit of making a list up as it's pointless. But if you think no decent manager would take the job then you are a fool. Think i'll stick you back on ignore, i hate debating stuff with arrogant condescending pricks.

Only the type of managers who shouldn't be near our club will be interested.

Anyways, myth, smyth, as I've said before, we need the deadwood weedled out from the top of the tree before anything else.

Guest Pistonbroke
Only the type of managers who shouldn't be near our club will be interested.

Anyways, myth, smyth, as I've said before, we need the deadwood weedled out from the top of the tree before anything else.

Rafa is part of that deadwood. Plus you can't write off any decent manager taking the job. Why does a manager take work at a club ?

Money.

The chance to prove himself under different circumstances.

My fault, of course there is not one decent manager who would take the job on. I'm not going to give you the benefit of making a list up as it's pointless. But if you think no decent manager would take the job then you are a fool. Think i'll stick you back on ignore, i hate debating stuff with arrogant condescending pricks.

Decent? FUCKIN DECENT - Neil Warnock is DECENT,

You truly are crazy, weird.

Bye.

Guest Pistonbroke
Pistonbroke - are you playing a game where we have to guess who, out of loads, you have in mind to manage LFC? You then shorten it to decent but that could spell any number of names.

Go on give us a clue.

It's been done to death and it's pretty obvious. I'm just sick of the one worded replies to anyone who suggests Rafa should leave because another manager could do better. " Who ".

Sort of putting him on a huge pedestal believing that no other manager is capable of bettering his tenure on the same budget he has had for the whole of his tenure and doing a lot of other managers a huge disservice.

Rafa is part of that deadwood. Plus you can't write off any decent manager taking the job. Why does a manager take work at a club ?

Money.

The chance to prove himself under different circumstances.

Well, proof will be in the pudding I suppose.

I only hope the yanks are gone before we have to change the manager.

Have a good weekend.

Guest Pistonbroke
Well, proof will be in the pudding I suppose.

I only hope the yanks are gone before we have to change the manager.

Have a good weekend.

They will be and rightly so.

Have a good weekend yourself and enjoy the bank holiday.

I have absolutely no clue where to start with this post, it's breath taking.

It's also for the most part correct aside from Tevez, who as far as I'm aware was never a target.

But deals were agreed with Simao, Alves (three times) & Barry.

He tried to hijack Villa's move to Valencia in 2004 but we had no more money having paid out for Alonso & Garcia and met with indifference from the board, as with Cisse coming in they felt little inclination to sign another striker.

EDIT:It was 2005 actually.

Edited by Dicko

Pretty bloody daft all this 'he has to go malarkey but don't ask me to suggest a replacement'.

Piston Broke - no need to have a complete meltdown over it.

If you're sick of the question don't give others the opportunity to ask it.