You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Derby match Thread

Fowlers God

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes of the most incompetent, disgraceful refereeing I have ever seen. He should be working in the Blue Square for the rest of the season after that, I wouldn't pay him in fucking washers if that's the best he can do.

We can still beat these shitbags. Don't know if we will mind you, but we definitely can.

Fuck you Screech.

Fuck you Moyes.

Fuck you Atkinson.

Fuck you.

Can I ask a question? I don't think anyone has noticed this yet, but having watched the red card incident a few times.... How the fuck was Fellaini injured? Kyrgiakos never fucking touched him. Fellaini had BOTH feet over the tackle and stamped on him with BOTH feet. There is NO WAY Fellaini was injured. I reckon they knew he was probably gonna end up sent off so took the chance to sub him when they could. They told him to keep it up, I'm convinced. There is NO WAY that challenge injured that cunt.

Can't go in two footed in modern football as it just looks bad, screech did put the studs on his ankle but two footed is just asking for it.

Pieenar you predator looking cunt.

Are you for real? Kyrgiakos played the ball - Screech jumped on his fucking leg. He should have been off for kicking Kuyt in the fucking head. Pienaar should have been off for trying to breal Mascherano's leg. How you can look at that challenge and say "it's Kyrgiakos' fault" is beyond me.

This from the fucking Guardian MBM:

33 min: THIS HAD TO HAPPEN. RED CARD. Kyrgiakos goes in two-footed on Fellaini. The defender is sent off without ceremony. There didn't seem to be any murderous intent, but you simply can't go flying through the air, two sets of studs showing. It's a deserved red - Fellaini is carried to the sidelines on a stretcher for more treatment - though Liverpool will argue that it should be the second of the match.

Atkinson is the new worst referee in football history and that's irrefutable - his decisions today are unprecedented, absolutely staggering. Any half-competent official would have dismissed Pienaar and Fellatio. To fail to do so represents an incredible dereliction of duty and in a game free or corruption, he would not work again. Accountability is needed.

we need masch back in the center of midfield. gerrard needs a bit more freedom to get forward and masch will do a better job of closing down space on arteta. if we allow arteta some freedom in there he'll pick the right pass that leads to the only goal of the game.

skrtel on, carra to right back and play gerrard on the right. give him the ability to get forward at times. maxi to come off and dirk on the left

Can I ask a question? I don't think anyone has noticed this yet, but having watched the red card incident a few times.... How the fuck was Fellaini injured? Kyrgiakos never fucking touched him. Fellaini had BOTH feet over the tackle and stamped on him with BOTH feet. There is NO WAY Fellaini was injured. I reckon they knew he was probably gonna end up sent off so took the chance to sub him when they could. They told him to keep it up, I'm convinced. There is NO WAY that challenge injured that cunt.

i thought exactly the same fucking thing