You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Help

Joe Le Taxi

I need to find an episode of The One Show on BBC1 which aired on November 5th 2009 to analyse for my college coursework. Anyone know where to find it?

Where to find the episode of the show, or where to find another college course?

I'm not sure I can think of any college qualification worth having that can be enhanced by watching The One Show.

No idea on where to find the show, assuming you've tried BBC i-player.

Ask the Universities in your city if they have a copy.

Did the coursework specifically set that episode as a requirement or did your research lead you there? If it was set by your coursework, ask your tutor.

Basically, as part of my college course we are on the second project and we had to make a 3 minute video on christmas. This included us borrowing a camera kit from college to do filming in town and writing to shops for their permission, to doing our own christmas role plays and pieces to camera. Also, we have to analyse our 3 minute video in 300 words (min) whilst writing a 500 word (min report on a current featurette.

The college decided we should do this 3 minute featurette in the One Show about sandwiches as our report.

Oh and the college said that the BBC gave the episode of The One Show to our college for college use only and legally, the college can't let us have a copy to take home, but our teacher said she will see what she can do. If not, we will have to do it at college.

Will have it for you by midnight chap.

Thanks mate.