You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hamann - good or bad ?

Mac4

I know you will be reading this - primarily cos your a sad twat who likes Star Trek and wrestling - but mainly because you spent a ridiculous amount of time on here for a young lad (unable to get a girlfriend, obviously).

Anyone who calls themselves captain kirk is a first class wanker in my book.

How ironic that you get banned for abusing a gay Irish singer !!!

..........when i called you you were actually doing gay/irish/indian impressions -- isn't that weird

hope you come back soon - i miss debating with a buffoon.

BTW - Hamann - what a player !

.... and along come the hamenettes

as for you kevin turkey fucker ... your mate had me go to a boxing club where no one knew him !

asked me to go to a pub and ask for captain kirk. i went the pub (masons) never asked for kirk for obvious reasons, but guess what when i looked he was actually on here at the time he was supposed to be at the pub.

he's a wanker - and any of you lot sucked in by the mouthy cunt are wankers too

by the way what do you think of the game today

as for you kevin turkey fucker ... your mate had me go to a boxing club where no one knew him !

asked me to go to a pub and ask for captain kirk. i went the pub (masons) never asked for kirk for obvious reasons, but guess what when i looked he was actually on here at the time he was supposed to be at the pub.

No actually, I have thought for that last few months that philly was acting like a twat and that his constant digs and stupid comments were doing no good other then to create regular and constant arguments. I am actually pleased he has gone for a month and hoep when he comes back he will act a little less of a dick.

However, your childish inability to let this go and contast dragging it up is just fucking plain dumb. And you look like a twat every time you do it.

I know you will be reading this - primarily cos your a sad twat who likes Star Trek and wrestling - but mainly because you spent a ridiculous amount of time on here for a young lad (unable to get a girlfriend, obviously).

..........when i called you you were actually doing gay/irish/indian impressions -- isn't that weird

He called you a shithouse on that Chelsea forum last night.

I'm not Philys biggest fan but you come across as a bit of a thick dickhead.

You actually went to those places after having a disagreement with someone on the Internet?

Silly cunt.

Wanker

Philly was telling me last night how much stronger he is than you. He said that he doesn't fight wimps and that he had sex with your family.

• Upvote 2

I'm not a Hamannette. Far from it as I find him very annoying.

But let's face it, coming on and slagging him off when he isn't in a position to answer back just makes you look like a tool. And you didn't exactly do yourself any favours on the other thread either.

• 9 years later...
  • 3 years later...