You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Hopefully this is the first step to the ultimate removal from any breakfast:

Major brands deny 'shrinkflation' as Heinz says reducing the number of beans in a tin doesn't count

No additional measures are needed to make it clear that smaller amounts are being sold because changes are already "completely transparent" and listed on the company website, one boss said.

https://news.sky.com/story/major-brands-deny-shrinkflation-as-heinz-says-reducing-the-number-of-beans-in-a-tin-doesnt-count-13098190

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Major brands deny 'shrinkflation' as Heinz says reducing the number of beans in a tin doesn't count

No additional measures are needed to make it clear that smaller amounts are being sold because changes are already "completely transparent" and listed on the company website, one boss said.

https://news.sky.com/story/major-brands-deny-shrinkflation-as-heinz-says-reducing-the-number-of-beans-in-a-tin-doesnt-count-13098190

I had beans yesterday and was thinking it was too much juice. Now I know why. Cunts. 

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Worth remembering this is a pro-bean forum.

Personally, if there are less beans in a tin, I'll use two tins. Fuck it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Get Josh Widdicombe to check.

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Branston was always better anyway.

On 25/03/2024 at 20:50, TheBitch said:

The Copper Still. Edinburgh. £14. 

It was tremendous, got a bonus black pudding from Mrs TheBitch plate but the green shit was totally unnecessary. 

5E4257F4-802D-43DC-A977-8049B14AD265.jpeg

Lots looks good about this, but a seeded batch as the toast CAN FUCK OFF!

On 23/03/2024 at 14:12, Captain Willard said:

Today’s breakfast. No beans. 

IMG_4192.jpeg

So close to being good, but it looks fucking horrible. Decent looking sausages either half cooked or wrinkled like under a heat lamp. 

BROWN TOAST CAN FUCK OFF.

Spaffy egg.

Bacon looks good though.

On 24/03/2024 at 10:20, Barrington Womble said:

My 2nd post in a couple of days. I was running my daughter round this morning and needed to wait till aintree retail park was open before going home, so thought I'd find a new fry up. So I ended up in Bernie's Too in Maghull. It was great value and really tasty. The breakfast below was £6.50 including toast and bottomless tea/coffee. They threw on an extra sausage because I didn't want fungus and tomatoes (the tomatoes were tinned, I can be doing with them on a fry up). The 2 slices of Ulster was extra. The only complaints really were the broken yoke and the toast could have been toasted, but that seems a complaint everywhere at the moment. 7.5/10. 

20240324_094359.jpg

It was good of them to suck the yoke out of the egg before serving it to you

On 25/03/2024 at 13:52, Spy Bee said:

This was every fucking bit as bad as it looks!

20240325_124654.jpg

That looks like it was delivered, which shows how shite it must be if it wasn’t.

Assuming that is a mimosa and a bloody marie.

A consolation of sorts. The bacon looks AI, too pink and the texture looks like it was stamped onto it, or that was just wear the fella stepped on it.

The sausage shedding it's skin is a nice touch though.

25 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Oh my. That piss tea. Those sausages, the avocado on toast. At least there’s no beans. 

Its green tea 

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Assuming that is a mimosa and a bloody marie.

A consolation of sorts. The bacon looks AI, too pink and the texture looks like it was stamped onto it, or that was just wear the fella stepped on it.

The sausage shedding it's skin is a nice touch though.

The bacon was the only let down. Sausages were actually nice. Black pudding was immense. And yes correct on the drinks. Big meeting this morning and she’s been on a diet for months so she wants to let her hair down. Currently stood outside in Liverpool One waiting for her…… fuck sake