You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Never Seen Him Play - "We MUST buy him!"

silverlining

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Gai Assulin of the Barcelona B team play but I've heard he is fuckin' immense. He is either their goalie or a forward, I can't remember. Get the cash out Rafa lad.

Ah! good choice my man. I gather you read that he was called up to the Israel national team recently even thought he has yet to play for Barcelona. I agree he should be our number one priority this summer.

Pasquale Foggia. Couldn't pick him out of a line up but I'm convinced he is the future.

Pasquale Foggia was the best player on the pitch when I saw him on loan for Ascoli v Roma a couple of years back - ripped their back line to pieces. Where is he now??

I can't nominate him though as I have seen him play.

Pasquale Foggia was the best player on the pitch when I saw him on loan for Ascoli v Roma a couple of years back - ripped their back line to pieces. Where is he now??

He is at Cagliari on loan, owned by Lazio. Don't worry I haven't seen him for a second so I can nominate him ;)

I've never seen Gai Assulin of the Barcelona B team play but I've heard he is fuckin' immense. He is either their goalie or a forward, I can't remember. Get the cash out Rafa lad.

He is deffo not a goalie, and I think he should be high on our list of targets, simply because he has a boss name:

"Gay Assulin".

You can't beat that. My only issue would be that he is Israeli, and they're usually a bit small and lightweight (based on the one Israeli player I have seen play for us).*

*Apart from Rocket Ronny.

Pasquale Foggia. Couldn't pick him out of a line up but I'm convinced he is the future.

I saw him right at the start of this season on Channel 5. He scored 2 penalties and had a great game. If we signed him it would be a replacement for Benayoun as they are similar players, but Foggia is more direct.

My Italian (so he says) mate watches Serie A and rekons he is very inconsistent.

I saw him right at the start of this season on Channel 5. He scored 2 penalties and had a great game. If we signed him it would be a replacement for Benayoun as they are similar players, but Foggia is more direct.

My Italian (so he says) mate watches Serie A and rekons he is very inconsistent.

I'm good at this game. Miralem Sulejmani is another we MUST buy.

Guest TK-421
Knowing what he looks like has only ruined it a bit for me, I still think I will kill myself if Rafa doesn't sign him.

You are "well liked" but even the Nazis, Mugabe, Saddam, Judas and Everton were liked by some.

For like the last 6 months i've been watching Football Italiano on Five.There are some great youngests that that are performing week in week out but i couldn't tell you any of there names.. :(

Maybe ill write some down next week haha.

We haven't really touched the Italian market too much so maybe its an untapped source of talent for us.Just my 10 cents