You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nobbing during Rag Week

madstock

Period Poking?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Period Poking?

• Yaaay - what's a bit of cuntplasma between friends?
    • No, you sick, sick puppy.

Following on from that cheeky young scamp's comments on the "One Night Stand" thread, what is the general feeling on playing hide the sausage when she is waving the red flags? (Or indeed being slipped one when you are blobbing for the ladies?)

Poll to follow...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance. Fucking horrible. I hate it when they start coming on while you're shagging them, and you finish and pull out and it looks like you've been causing internal injuries, with blood and bits of...oh I'm not going there, it's too disgusting.

I had a period once that lasted for a year. I have therefore partaken, but I'd rather not if given the choice. It knocks me sick, God knows what it would do to a man. Though I was seeing someone once who asked if he could go down on me when I was on (I hadn't even slept with him). He was quickly jibbed. I'm quite broadminded, but even I have boundaries.

Is the mangina still with us?
Yes but it looks more like a coin slot for doubloons or medallions. I have a picture on my phone but my home pc currently has no net access, so you lucky bastards will have to wait.

I had a period once that lasted for a year. I have therefore partaken, but I'd rather not if given the choice. It knocks me sick, God knows what it would do to a man. Though I was seeing someone once who asked if he could go down on me when I was on (I hadn't even slept with him). He was quickly jibbed. I'm quite broadminded, but even I have boundaries.

Was it The Count.

fuck no I don't want any blood near my cock, just get a blowjob or something you must be able to hold out for a few days.

I once shagged this girl in the dark and when Id finished I went to the bathroom and looked down and my cock was all red and I freaked out for a second before I realised the condom was red. :lol: