You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Valentines

Rashid

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She’s only climaxed twice since they wed.

Once after the first year, with a bunch of French sex aids discarded by her previous hubby, and her second 12 months later following a late thrust by a passing scouser.

In both triumphs she came from behind at the third time of asking, after a net spend on gigolos far greater than her neighbours who manage an orgasm within the first three years of marriage.

“I hope a man with a bigger dic buys her who can cum quicker than me,” Radish told Chris Bascombe in a Nob of the World exclusive.

Take a bow, pure comedy!

Taking her out now to a "Pan Asian" thingy now, saw the menu, it's all that posh (indian wannabe white man) shite. I'd prefer a Chicken Jal Frezi FFS! Just had an argument and then I felt shit so apologised. Fucks sake, need to get this fucking day over.

Chat later lads....

That's code for no pay rises this year!

I hope you resigned immediately?

I am in the process of finalising an interview for a new job next week. It fucking beggars believe have many soft twats fall for all this family caring bollocks. Young women in paricular!

Had a card off my ex, and a pressie in a series of russian-doll type boxes that took ages to unwrap.

She sent me a single Rollo.

Why didn’t she show some consideration?

She knows I hate chocolate and would much prefer a Trebor Mint.

Thoughtless cow, glad she’s gone.

Just sent the following message to Hallmark cards via their website. I'll let you know if they come back with a response.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was hoping somebody there could address my concerns regarding that recent and much vaunted celebration of love, Valentine's Day. Now it is generally accepted that this particular day was borne of the imagination of a particulary smart marketing machine within your own industry, and there is no escaping the fact that you do make a lot of money out of it. It is for this reason, and the fact that I bought my wife a card from one of your shops that I address this complaint to you. As I say, I bought my missus a Hallmark card (not a cheap one mind, it was one of those with glitter and feathers and shit on the front. Lovely it was.). I also got her a very nice piece of jewellery, and after a full days hard work, I returned home to cook a fine three course meal for her, the ingredients for which I had used up my lunch hour to buy. We had a nice bottle of wine, and I said nice things to her.

Now at the end of all this, wouldn't the least any reasonable man expect to get be a shag (that is to say sexual intercourse, if this is being read in the US)? I mean, card, jewellery, nice meal, wine and general romantic behaviour then sex, right? Well no. Not a fucking sniff. I feel hurt, frustrated and cheated, and it's all your fault.

I'm therefore asking for a refund on the card, which cost me £3.45 from your Leeds store, and damages to the tune of $3.5million, (just in case this goes in front of a US court, where I believe this sort of sum is the norm). This may seem a little disproportionate to you, but for me, and for millions of men worldwide, thanks to you, we have to endure this whole bullshit day, and the least we should get in return is to empty our loads into a lovely wet grateful clunge (UK trans.-vagina).

I await you response on the matter.

Regards

Mr. Elmyn Noos.

Just sent the following message to Hallmark cards via their website. I'll let you know if they come back with a response.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was hoping somebody there could address my concerns regarding that recent and much vaunted celebration of love, Valentine's Day. Now it is generally accepted that this particular day was borne of the imagination of a particulary smart marketing machine within your own industry, and there is no escaping the fact that you do make a lot of money out of it. It is for this reason, and the fact that I bought my wife a card from one of your shops that I address this complaint to you. As I say, I bought my missus a Hallmark card (not a cheap one mind, it was one of those with glitter and feathers and shit on the front. Lovely it was.). I also got her a very nice piece of jewellery, and after a full days hard work, I returned home to cook a fine three course meal for her, the ingredients for which I had used up my lunch hour to buy. We had a nice bottle of wine, and I said nice things to her.

Now at the end of all this, wouldn't the least any reasonable man expect to get be a shag (that is to say sexual intercourse, if this is being read in the US)? I mean, card, jewellery, nice meal, wine and general romantic behaviour then sex, right? Well no. Not a fucking sniff. I feel hurt, frustrated and cheated, and it's all your fault.

I'm therefore asking for a refund on the card, which cost me £3.45 from your Leeds store, and damages to the tune of $3.5million, (just in case this goes in front of a US court, where I believe this sort of sum is the norm). This may seem a little disproportionate to you, but for me, and for millions of men worldwide, thanks to you, we have to endure this whole bullshit day, and the least we should get in return is to empty our loads into a lovely wet grateful clunge (UK trans.-vagina).

Regards

Mr. Elmyn Noos.

I've just near choked on my sandwich reading that. Inspired.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

Mr. Elmyn Noos.

*Chuckles*

Fuckin' Noos.

Class thread lads, being single, i had to think of a valentines worth remembering... bless, my ex turned up at my door around 7am, box a chocs and a card.... why was that nice, he wasnt supposed to turn up at all, he was going to match that night in Southampton.... he got a good return when he got home...;)

fook doenst take much to impress me....

• 1 year later...