You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Sea of Love - Nothing great. Pacino and Goodman are good, but it's a 'BBC2 at 1am on a Friday' movie at best; even though I watched it on Netflix - 6/10

That's not necessarily a bad thing btw, I just reckon I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I was on my sofa half asleep. 

I've been on some long haul flights.

The Wolf of Wall Street: Yeah, it's good and all. But having seen Scorcese films before and having read reviews I felt I'd seen it already. 6/10

Inside Llewyn Davis: Watched it twice. Coen bros make films like your favourite band make albums, you can put them on over and over again.

'WHERE'S HIS SCROTUM?!!'

10/10

All Is Lost: No memorable quotes in this one but a superb film. 8/10

Lone Survivor: Yeah, a noble and worthy story but a dull, predictable, unimaginative film except for when they were falling over cliffs which did look sore. Oor rah shit. 1/10

Last Vegas: Good cast, a few lolz. 6/10

American Hustle: I like this, reckon it will age well. 8/10

Went to see Muppets Most Wanted with the kids too, I love that bad ass Russian frog more than the Yankee guy and that's a serious compliment. Ricky Gervais as the bad guy though? 7/10

• Upvote 1

Nymphomaniac part 1 - Typical Von Trier, highly pretentious, but Gainsbourg gets her baps out and the fit actress playing her younger self, wipes cum from her chin after chowing down on some guy on a train. A triumph for perversion, with a deeper underlying message about women's sexual oppression in society, and a lemon twist of the macabre. 7.5/10

Noah, 3/10. Shite, it had Tansformers in it for fuck's sake. How some of these films get made these days staggers me.

"Two by two they came into the boat, representing every living thing that breathes, including transformer."

094-005-MIKE-ROCK.jpg

• Upvote 1

Haunt.

0.5/10

It was the first film in ages that I've spent money on to catch it in the cinema, and I have thoroughly regretted it.

Cheap scare tactics employed over and over again, and it's ridiculously short (86 mins) for a horror movie. The ending is crap and it was only memorable for how it was a waste of time.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

The amazing Spiderman 2.....was good,really enjoyed it and great characters but a bit to much slush for my liking...nice ending though but if I was to give Captain America 10/10....Divergence 9.8/10 along with 300: Rise of an Empire the Spiderman gets 9.6/10....(4 films have seen in last few weeks)...

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

aye...but I just get a bit carried away with the sound...special effects and so on and find myself leaving the cinema with "wow" but then I only go and see these type of films...not one for thought provoking films,each to their own eh? it all started way back with Independence Day...I use the cinema as pure escapism and love it...and off to see a film called Transcendence is next up today or Monday!