You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Calzaghe v. Kessler

DJLJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hating Setanta, I bought a new freeview box for this as my more modern one doesn't have a viewing card slot, they said it only takes an hour to activate but I've been sat here for 3 shitty hours watching fucking channel 5 because They said I have to! Phoned back and now they say it could be another for due to boxing demand!

How annoying were them Setanta adverts between the rounds?!

"I'm gonna ride you 'till you die"

How fucking shit! I won't be going the cinema to see that!

Well done Joe, great Boxing fight, I shit myself in the 4th, thought he was going to get Drago'd!

Guest PaddyBerger15

Kessler is a quality fella I think Chris. Seen him interviewed a couple of times and he always conducts himself well. He lost nothing in defeat last night. I'm not sure Joe would want a rematch too quickly either.

As was said, Kessler was great after the fight and a credit to himself. No excuses, just said he would go away and try to improve. Joe will be moving up a division now, so there will be 3 belts floating round. Hopefully Kessler will pick up one of them. Will be looking out for and supporting him in the future, even against the likes of Carl Froch.

Kessler is a quality fella I think Chris. Seen him interviewed a couple of times and he always conducts himself well. He lost nothing in defeat last night. I'm not sure Joe would want a rematch too quickly either.

Defo mate, was offered loads of chances to make an excuse but never. Now on to Cotto - Mosley next week, really cant wait for that. Though them fucking adverts on setanta drive me mad.

Defo mate, was offered loads of chances to make an excuse but never. Now on to Cotto - Mosley next week, really cant wait for that. Though them fucking adverts on setanta drive me mad.

From my "Ringside" seat I didnt have the problem of adverts... Calling my ticket "Ringside" was a joke though!

Cracking fight though. I was hoping Kessler would pull it off. Rounds 9-11 were where Kessler dropped off and lost the fight. Calzaghe adjusted well once he realised Kesslers biggest weapon was his uppercut.