You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Riise

Kev Saunderson

Riise is the new Garcia.

I think he can score 7-10 goals if played at LM regulary. But I'd rather have Kewell (is he still around?) if healthy. He is not a left back.

I don't think he should be fucked off.

laughing.jpg

Agree about Riise, although I do feel he needs more competition for his place.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He gets far too much flak in my opinion. A good, solid player with vast experience. And he had a very good game today. I can't remember who it was, but somebody remarked on here the other day that the bar for earning respect on here is a little bit too high regarding some players.

The weak link in the team. I don't think he's playing any worse, he's never been able to defend since he came here. His days as a regular are numbered.

I've got Rage against the machine on full blast in the background so maybe that's why Im feeling so angry but Hermes is fucking right....Riise needs a bullet in the head.

He gets far too much flak in my opinion. A good, solid player with vast experience. And he had a very good game today. I can't remember who it was, but somebody remarked on here the other day that the bar for earning respect on here is a little bit too high regarding some players.

You know why the bar is so high? It's because you dont support fucking Bolton.

So he's not good enough then?

Lets not get too overboard here. He was still instrumental in our back 4 to cap up the most clean sheets last year. Also, relying on Kewell and Aurelio to get you through a season is doomed. He is probably the most fit member of our squad. How many games has he been out for?

No, a very good squad member, at the very least.

Great, lets sign Daley Thompson then, we'll be Champions elect in no time.

Relying on Kewell and Aurelio for the left hand side will get you in the championship. Having someone who can push on, for 90 or 120 minutes and still keep running is no mean feat. Again, read the other part of my reply, which you conveniently forgot to quote because it didn't fit you're agenda.

Relying on Kewell and Aurelio for the left hand side will get you in the championship. Having someone who can push on, for 90 or 120 minutes and still keep running is no mean feat. Again, read the other part of my reply, which you conveniently forgot to quote because it didn't fit you're agenda.

Haha agenda?? Your making me sound dangerous there...and I like that. I like that a lot.

I agree with your other half of the thread but you are right, it doesnt fit into my agenda and you know what??? He's still fucking shite.

Darren Fletcher has won a Premiership medal, Josemi has won a Champs League Medal...would you have them in your team????

You know why the bar is so high? It's because you dont support fucking Bolton.

Fuckin calm down. What I meant was that there are a few players like Riise who get a fair bit more flak than others when to be fair he isn't playing badly and is far from the worst player around, although you would not get that impression from some of the opinions about him.

And dont fucking presume to tell me I don't know what the expectations are around here.

For the first time for the last 2 years Riise looks decent actully intresting and everybody haves ago at him :notamused: .

So long we have a left Back going around him and he keeps shooting i dont care if he can't beat 5 people in a row.

The other team have to run close to him to stop shooting and that makes space for the rest.

Lets just watch Fernando keep runing in to those channels and maybe he actully makes another goal like the one he scored at the Pit (Riise)

Fuckin calm down. What I meant was that there are a few players like Riise who get a fair bit more flak than others when to be fair he isn't playing badly and is far from the worst player around, although you would not get that impression from some of the opinions about him.

And dont fucking presume to tell me I don't know what the expectations are around here.

Fuckin hell lad, is he one of your cousins or something?? He stinks and if you cannot see that then you dont know your football. He has stunk for a long time too. Everyone knows it too, just because he scores a random 'blockbuster' freekick every know and then its okay though I suppose.

Riise being shite is not his fault, bklame the fella who keeps picking him! Rafa obviously likes him, I don't see why he's ALWAYS getting into the team though. He's a very good option to have on the bench, he has plenty of energy, can run around a lot and of course is capable of scoring the odd belter. But if we are serious about challenging for the league we need a better left-sided midfielder than him.

Fuckin hell lad, is he one of your cousins or something?? He stinks and if you cannot see that then you dont know your football. He has stunk for a long time too. Everyone knows it too, just because he scores a random 'blockbuster' freekick every know and then its okay though I suppose.

Don't fucking tell me I don't know my football either- the key here is "opinion". We all have them, and are all entitled to them.

And in any case, all I said was that he gets a rather disproportionate amount of flak, and you went on your high horse. Sorry for not conforming.

This thread is a joke, he's a decent player, a good servant and had a good game today.

He's not. He's fucking shite. I dont understand the logic in him being a good player. He doesn't add anything to the team creatively or defensively. He's just there for the long diagonal ball and the odd free kick which nowadays always seem to hit the wall.

Anyway, I've got Hermes on my side so I know Im right.

Don't fucking tell me I don't know my football either- the key here is "opinion". We all have them, and are all entitled to them.

And in any case, all I said was that he gets a rather disproportionate amount of flak, and you went on your high horse. Sorry for not conforming.

Weren't you the one in the first place saying calm down??? I agree we all have an opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. I have an opinion that you do not understand football if you think Riise is good enough for Liverpool. What is your problem?

Weren't you the one in the first place saying calm down??? I agree we all have an opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. I have an opinion that you do not understand football if you think Riise is good enough for Liverpool. What is your problem?

You need players like Riise in your squad, covers a couple of positions, never gets injured. he's not shite.

He's not. He's fucking shite. I dont understand the logic in him being a good player. He doesn't add anything to the team creatively or defensively. He's just there for the long diagonal ball and the odd free kick which nowadays always seem to hit the wall.

Anyway, I've got Hermes on my side so I know Im right.

Jeez.....