You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The FGF Plate

Karl_b

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right guys, lets get something done here. I'm going to take control of things.

I beat Paul in my match. I am through to the next round.

RiS has posted a score in his match with theghost, and if theghost doesn't beat that score by 10pm (GMT) this Saturday night (16th June) then RiS will go through to the next round because he has posted a score.

karl and Stouffer have a poll which closes on 12th June 2007 at 10:04 PM which is about 21 hours away. karl is beating Stouffer 11-7, so unless things change during the day then karl will be through to the next round.

Now with the other two eejits. They both claim to have their stories made but they aren't up anywhere. I'm going to call the shots now and say that if the stories aren't up along with a voting poll by 10pm on Wednesday night, then Monty goes through to the next round because he is the "home" person. Oh, and the poll has to close by 10pm on Saturday. May seem a short length of time, but it's your own fault.

I thank you all. Jamooks.

EDIT: And if you don't like this, then tough shit. Like I say, I'm taking control because karl hasn't.

Carradona 2

karl 3

RiS/theghost 1

Monty/real red 4

This is the numbers Remmie assigned to the contestants earlier. real red is through because he got more votes than Monty. RiS is also through because theghost didn't post a score. So the draw is as follows:

Carradona v RiS

karl v real red

Both ties must be finished in 2 weeks time (Saturday 30th June).

It just isn't going to happen with me I'm afraid. I can't compete at work and I'm moving house in the next week so I won't get chance until I'm in the new house which will be two weeks from now. Then I'm off for a week, so it'll be some time in July before I could dedicate time to it properly.