You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TV Wars UK Vrs US

bri

i might have to watch all 5 series of the shield just to get back in the mood for april.

By far the best thing ever to of been on tv

Is that when the sixth season is out? Sh*t, not even seen the fifth yet and am stone broke for a while (post holiday blues)

Agreed though, its the best show in TV history, awesome programming and the best ensemble cast ever put together. Forrest Whitacker Vs Michael Chiklis, Eastenders it isn't.

Also Deadwood and Rome are top notch shows. My personal favorite over the past couple of years has been the new Battlestar Galactica.

deadwood.jpg

deadwood.jpg

deadwood_14_a_lie_agreed_upon_part_2.jpg

deadwood-20060604111828112.jpg

Fuck.

This fucking whore of a fucking show is fucking great. Even that Cocksucker McShane is fucking great. Fucking Lovejoy in the Old Fucking West. Any heatthen dirt-worshipping cocksuckers who ain't seen it yet better get the gleet outta their prick an' check this cunt out.

The language is a bit ripe as well.

Wild Bill Hickok: Sure you wanna quit playing, Jack? The game's always between you and getting called a cunt.

Tom Nuttall: Meeting adjourned, fellas, take it outside.

Wild Bill Hickok: That dropped eye of yours looks like the hood on a cunt to me, Jack. When you talk, your mouth looks like a cunt moving.

Jack McCall: I ain't gonna get in no gun fight with you, Hickok.

Wild Bill Hickok: But you will run your cunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker.

I thought Ronald D Moore (Battlestar Galactica, Carnivale, and all the good bits of Star Trek)got into writing/production cause he was on a tour and handed a script in to one of Roddenberrys assistants. He was a college drop out or something because he got bored in his final year. RDM rules.

But when the BBC spend 10 million on shite like Robin Hood, you're never gonna produce anything good. You could make a quality 6 episode mini-series for 10 million.