You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russell Brand

Thants

Russell Brand - Well?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Russell Brand - Well?

• Surreal genius on speed?
    • Unfunny twat
    • Who's Russell Brand?

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

What was interesting is he said at the height of his promiscuity he was sleeping with 80 women a month. Absolutely exhausting to meet, seduce and shag 4 - 5 woman a day, every day for months on end. This is the real nature of sex addiction, the nihilistic daily relentlessness. It reminded me of an article I read about sex offenders, the therapist said the main challenge with treating the hard core ones was that they were too busy wanking in their cells to come to the sessions, 20 - 30 wanks a day until they were red raw and no time for anything else. It’s a curse. 

It's fucking horrendous, mate. Every day I pray for a release. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

I wouldn't normally advocate watching GB news but it's absolutely worth it to watch Bev Turners head explode as she speaks to a behavioural psychologist who isn't towing her line on her 'hero' Russell.

Strange how a formerly left-leaning, Labour-supporting, alternative wellness guru is suddenly so popular with these grifters.

5 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

The 16 year old girl said on Radio 4 this morning that the BBC sometimes sent a car to collect her from school to take her to Brand’s house. 

I think this whole thing is going to massively backfire on Channel four and the BBC.

Both were complicit in elevating Brand and turning a blind eye to his behaviour.

It wasn't like this was in the 70's and 80's either so you can make a case that it was a different time back then, it's all happened in the last ten to fifteen years.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Christ, as if one nonce wasn't enough.

Funnily enough I was half way through posting on Saturday night saying never trust a celeb with funny dress sense and found myself googling pictures of Saville, Harris, Glitter and Brand (and that the Police should keep and eye on Noel Fielding and Harry Styles) before I stopped myself half way through.

In completely unrelated news I have a new laptop and their was a mysterious bin fire in my area on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

An awful lot to unpack here. Reminded me a bit of an old Soviet news station before a coup. The public about to storm in with guns and tie everyone up.

Who the fuck is she? She’s pissed and doubling down on her grift the vile cunt. I’d love to volley Pierce in the head a million times but he’s bang on the money there. Cunts all of them