You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Happy Avoid Horrible Scouse Kids Night.

Chris

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else is hiding in their house tonight behind catapult sniper wall, while the children of Liverpool rack up more ASBOs in one night than for the rest of the other year. Cunts.

Saw a gang of kids getting thrown in the back of a police van tonight.

Ace. Hope they get the kicking of their lives.

Is it only in Liverpool that this happens?

I made the mistake of stopping at a chippy in Higher Bebington last Halloween - not renowned as a hub of urban disorder - little bastards egged my windscreen while i got my chips. Mixed with screenwash it looked like bloody soapy scrambled egg all over the bonnet and took ages to scrub off. This year I shall not be stopping until I reach the safe enclave of old fartsville that I call home. Glad to say trick or treating does not exist in my neighbourhood. I remember when my wife lived in bottom end of Allerton / Garston border her house got egged big style - doors and windows when she didn't answer the door.

Another shit import from the Yanks.

There shoud be a new offence of "trick or treating with menaces" for which the age of criminal reponsibility should be lowered to 6.

Guest molbyscorchio
I made the mistake of stopping at a chippy in Higher Bebington last Halloween - not renowned as a hub of urban disorder - little bastards egged my windscreen while i got my chips. Mixed with screenwash it looked like bloody soapy scrambled egg all over the bonnet and took ages to scrub off. This year I shall not be stopping until I reach the safe enclave of old fartsville that I call home. Glad to say trick or treating does not exist in my neighbourhood. I remember when my wife lived in bottom end of Allerton / Garston border her house got egged big style - doors and windows when she didn't answer the door.

Another shit import from the Yanks.

There shoud be a new offence of "trick or treating with menaces" for which the age of criminal reponsibility should be lowered to 6.

They should be forced by the polic to clean it up. Then they should be given a good kicking, then burnt.

Did anyone see GMTV this morning.

They sent a reporter to speke the night before to cover this mischief night malarkey. He had a load of 14 year old scalls round him bricking buses. He asked why they brick buses and the reply was "coz its mischief night lad and the buses get bricked kidda" It then cut to 20 minutes later or so and the guy was coved in eggs.

I never heard of it myself when i was a teenager and im 28 now.

overheard a kid on the bus this morning telling his mates to meet him and they would egg the kids in the neighbourhood as they were trick-or-treating. Pointed out to him that I will be in that neighbourhood that evening with my daughter and if an egg came anywhere near us he would be eating it off the floor.

He quickly told his mates they should go to another neighbourhood.

Had three different 'trick or treaters' round within the space of 5 mins. Didn't answer the door - problem solved.

I blame the missus. We bought a big bag of sweets the other week for this. What does she do?

Gave them to the kids on the end on Sunday as they were going away for Halloween! Now we have no sweets and are faced with gang's of little brats wanting scoffs or dosh.

My bird is running a disco in fernhill sports centre tonight, i cant even begin to imagine the carnage that surely has ensued.

thank fuck i managed to escape that one ( liive a 30 second walk away from it) two house's next to mine got egged but ours never.

:D

:angry: just come out to find my window has been put through along with about 8 other cars on my road! HATE these horrible scummy kids, love it when theyre older and able to drive on their drug money and go round smashing up their cars! last night on lark lane too, a gang of lads was smashing up cars and went into a newsagens, trashed it, robbed a load of bottles of coke etc and went round pouring it over the cars! they should all be made a point of, lock them up and keep them in there for 30 years, show it all over the news - teenagers smash up cars and are given 3 decades in prison, keep that up and it should soon stop them instead of getting a little slap on the wrist by the police only for them to go out and continue doing it :angry:!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11 months later...