You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

Is there a brain disease epidemic?

Seriously, I find it disturbing that I have to share a world with the type of mentalists who genuinely believe his shite.

Don't have the time nor the inclination to address each of his points (or the many things he conveniently left out), though agree with Cochear’s post.

What I find amusing is that he seems so torn between bragging about how successful he is and trying to get people to feel sorry for him.

One minute he claims to put every penny he makes back into the business and has even had to borrow £1,500 off his mum (not the sign of a successful businessman). Then he goes on about how successful a businessman he is and he deserves to drive a great car.

The point is there probably are a few rumours/allegations doing the rounds about him that aren't true but why do you reckon that is? The fat cunt would have you believe that it comes down to jealousy which quite frankly is utter bullshit. Non of the other LFC websites have to endure the same thing. It’s human nature to more readily accept rumours about someone who has shown on so many occasions how dishonest and almost schizophrenically duplicitous they are.

People who subscribe to Koptalk should be removed from the electoral register. Or given electric shock treatment until they realise the errors of their ways.

I didn't come here to convince you, despite what you may think.

Why are you here? You don't appear to be discussing football, it is clear that you will not believe that the evidence put before you demonstrates that Mr. Oldham is any worse than an average flawed human being, and it is equally plain than anyone here who thinks he's a cunt is unlikely to be convinced otherwise, so perhaps you would be better off returning to KT.

just my two eurocents.

Why are you here? You don't appear to be discussing football, it is clear that you will not believe that the evidence put before you demonstrates that Mr. Oldham is any worse than an average flawed human being, and it is equally plain than anyone here who thinks he's a cunt is unlikely to be convinced otherwise, so perhaps you would be better off returning to KT.

just my two eurocents.

To talk to the koptalk regulars on here, such as FFF, CAD and Del.

This is all a little silly because knowing Dunk like I do from my time as Mod there (I have never met him) - he will be loving this because it gives him further publicity and there will be more people who will be 'intrigued' about KopTalk and sign up.

He has 1000's of people who love his site and pay for it, we have 1000's who love other sites and also and don't paty for it.

I left KT on the whole because it's readers tended to be younger and there were too many old school fellas who left and took the enjoyment out of it somewhat. I don't slate it, but it is not for me so I don't visit as much.

But come on lads, this obsession is bordering on the gay, the lad doesn't allow people to slate other sites on there, YNWA take the same attitude as do RAWK, us going on about it here is making us look a little small time. Almost as if we are jealous.

Enough has been said already, seriously, I don't give a fuck and neither does anybody else, it seems like a thread for current KT members v The Rest. How exciting....

This is all a little silly because knowing Dunk like I do from my time as Mod there (I have never met him) - he will be loving this because it gives him further publicity and there will be more people who will be 'intrigued' about KopTalk and sign up..

Out of interest Rash as you still go there, how many of the old guard are still there?

As someone not from Liverpool I was unaware of what the Sun had said in 1989 when I was 14 years old. Even to this day, many fans that aren't from the city or were too young to be there, don't know about what the Sun did which is why I encourage my readers to educate them rather than turn on them as if they are willingly ignorant.

What nonsense. I'm not from Liverpool and, like Dunk, I'm 31. A fourteen year old Liverpool fan could not possibly have been ignorant of the controversy surrounding the S*n. Unless he was retarded. Or something other than a fan. And how he can claim to have been oblivious to it all those years later, when the photo was taken and then posted on his site, is quite beyond me...

Out of interest Rash as you still go there, how many of the old guard are still there?

I haven’t posted on the main site for about 2 years. I used to browse the Insider as Dunk lets me have that for FREE but he has taken that away now because he is pissed off that I don’t go there. Fair enough I suppose.

From what I know though I think DJS, spiderneil, GKMacca are the only ones left.

Its odd because without KT there would be no YNWA.

This is all a little silly because knowing Dunk like I do from my time as Mod there (I have never met him) - he will be loving this because it gives him further publicity and there will be more people who will be 'intrigued' about KopTalk and sign up.

He has 1000's of people who love his site and pay for it, we have 1000's who love other sites and also and don't paty for it.

I left KT on the whole because it's readers tended to be younger and there were too many old school fellas who left and took the enjoyment out of it somewhat. I don't slate it, but it is not for me so I don't visit as much.

But come on lads, this obsession is bordering on the gay, the lad doesn't allow people to slate other sites on there, YNWA take the same attitude as do RAWK, us going on about it here is making us look a little small time. Almost as if we are jealous.

Enough has been said already, seriously, I don't give a fuck and neither does anybody else, it seems like a thread for current KT members v The Rest. How exciting....

Seriously, Rashid, is it a jealousy issue? If so, why isn't any jealousy towards RAWK and YNWA evident on here? Frankly, the jealousy counter-argument could be used to deflect from any criticism for any perceived wrongdoing - if it had any merit...

Seriously, Rashid, is it a jealousy issue? If so, why isn't any jealousy towards RAWK and YNWA evident on here? Frankly, the jealousy counter-argument could be used to deflect from any criticism for any perceived wrongdoing - if it had any merit...

RAWK and YNWA don't make any money, their owners don't dribe brand new CLK's? They also don't charge so there is no resentment.

I am not saying anyone is jealous, I certainly am not, but it makes us look that way. YNWAand RAWK would not allow a thread like this, and that shows they are above it.

The jealousy accusation is an easy one to meter out as it is always a difficult one to disprove, except, as you say, there's no jealousy here for the more established Liverpool websites than Kop Talk, such as RAWK, YNWA etcetera.

I didn't come here to convince you, despite what you may think.

Right let's nail lie #1

Go to: http://www.archive.org/

Type in: http://www.hfsg.org (note the date)

Type in: http://www.koptalk.co.uk (note the date)

So is Dunk correct in saying "When I first started the KopTalk website there was no Hillsborough support websites?"

Lie #2

You mistakenly put on a S*n hat, but why then post the picture on your Liverpool website?

Lie #3

"Some people say I registered domains of other LFC sites to make money. Funny that, I've never tried to sell them even when I've been offered more money. No thanks"

Some people say? It's in the Whois database for anybody who cares to look. He never tried to sell them because had somebody complained to ICAAN he would be stripped of the domain and probably ordered to pay any legal expenses.

Was he just sitting at his computer one day and accidently registered the TLD for this site, raotl, ttwar and others?

The jealousy accusation is an easy one to meter out as it is always a difficult one to disprove, except, as you say, there's no jealous here for the more established Liverpool websites than Kop Talk, such as RAWK, YNWA etcetera.

But those two sites run on donations and owners money not on subcriptions. I remember on YNWA they used to laugh at Dunk doing so many ads, but in the end they too have adverts. I haven't been on for a year but I assume they do.

Jealousy is hard to prove, but if nobody cared this thread wouldn't last so long. On YNWA and RAWK - it would have been closed down on page 1 as nobody gives a monkeys.

For my sins I have actually met Duncan. It was about 6 six or so ago as he used to go in the Flatty. To be honest he seemed an ok sort of lad, then all the KT sh*t started (share schemes, charging for what amounted to no more than rumours/guesses and ultimately ripping off other people's stories/articles/pictures) and my opinion changed. I also became aware through a mate of the Satellite scams (Del Johnson) that were operating too.

There is too much in the public domain to not question what the lad is up to in my opinion.

RAWK and YNWA don't make any money, their owners don't dribe brand new CLK's? They also don't charge so there is no resentment.

I am not saying anyone is jealous, I certainly am not, but it makes us look that way. YNWAand RAWK would not allow a thread like this, and that shows they are above it.

I don't think anybody's denying Dunk the right to make a living. Out of a Liverpool website or anything else. But people are suggesting that he makes his living from Liverpool fans in a rather questionable way. And other Liverpool fans have a right to make that point. That's no waste of time by any means. Or so it seems to me.