You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Palestinian officials confirmed that Israel had released 33 Palestinians as part of the truce deal between Israel and Hamas. 

Marah Bakir is among the first group of Palestinian women and children released from the Ofer prison as part of a truce deal between Israel and Hamas on Friday. 

Eight years later.

On 05/11/2023 at 15:53, Poor Scouser T said:

I don't do KFC or Otterspool etc but if I ever have the fortune to meet you I will make your nose stick out the back of your head.

On 07/11/2023 at 23:38, Poor Scouser T said:

Might be a month. Might be 6 might be 12 but i'll be seeing you.

On 07/11/2023 at 23:45, Poor Scouser T said:

Stay on your guard pal.

You thick racist lying cunt.

oops, wrong thread.

26 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Has anyone asked why Israel have got palestinian kids banged up yet?

Apparently around 1 in 5 Palestinians have spent time in prison under the Israeli regime. It's due in part to one of their laws which is designed to block any type of civil rights protests, and another to label such protests as "terrorism". Law summary similar  to - "hostile propaganda and prohibition of incitement". They also arrest and keep children in prison until they can be tried as adults. 

https://www.ohchr.org/en/news/2023/07/special-rapporteur-says-israels-unlawful-carceral-practices-occupied-palestinian

• Upvote 1

On 21/11/2023 at 19:45, polymerpunkah said:

Why does Israel have Palestinian children in jail?

BBC international had a bit on it yesterday morning as I was driving to work.

8000 Palestinians of all ages in Israeli jails, 2000 of them since the attacks by Hamas.

Some have been tried and convicted, but many are being held without trial, or even charge.

Just now, Section_31 said:

Jews saying the Nazis showed some restraint isn't a take I can say I ever expected to read. 

Hamas are worse than Nazis is quite the take especially given that hostages were freed yesterday, mentally scarred no doubt but seemingly healthy and already told not to give interviews incase they say they were treated well.