You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

14 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yep a former White House employee treating someone like that!!

It's people such as him thats part of the reason Israel know they can drop bombs on kids and hospitals without having questions to answer or condemnation.

I'd like to stuff his fucking head into a fryer.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

This fella sounds nice.

20231121_182803.jpg

Horrible racist cunt. I'd like to have been stood next to him waiting for my food. Part of me thinks I'd have told him to shut up, another part think's I'd have sprayed him with some of that sauce and yet another part hopes I'd have cracked his entitled racist fucking head off the counter. 

On 18/11/2023 at 22:54, Kevin D said:

Attacking a UN shelter.

When one of these lads grows up and bombs London, we can’t pretend to be blameless.

On 19/11/2023 at 11:04, Jack the Sipper said:

Who's 'we' exactly?

On 19/11/2023 at 12:29, Arniepie said:

I think he means when there is the obligatory retaliatory terrorist attacks in this country,those responsible will throw up their hands and say 'what have we done?

I realise you're not speaking for KevinD, but when you say 'those responsible' for a terrorist attack in London I hope you're talking about the terrorists, and it's them saying 'what have we done?' when they realise they they've killed innocent people, perhaps including those marching for Palestine, in a misguided attempt to show their anger at the decisions of a political elite.

What the fuck is retaliatory about someone killing Joe Average going about his business because Rishi Sunak didn't call for a ceasefire or whatever else they might want to pin on him or his peers and predecessors? 

I just can't be doing with this blame-shifting, mitigating, even justifying terrorist cunts deliberately killing and blowing innocent people up. They're to blame for that, no cunt else.

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Horrible racist cunt. I'd like to have been stood next to him waiting for my food. Part of me thinks I'd have told him to shut up, another part think's I'd have sprayed him with some of that sauce and yet another part hopes I'd have cracked his entitled racist fucking head off the counter. 

He's been outed as a former American ambassador. This war is sure flushing out some stinking turds.

This announced 2 hours ago - the Musk rat afraid of being cancelled. On his own platform!

Elon Musk, the owner of X, formerly known as Twitter announced that he “will send all money made from advertising and subscriptions associated with the war in Gaza to hospitals in Israel and the Red Cross/Crescent in Gaza”.

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I realise you're not speaking for KevinD, but when you say 'those responsible' for a terrorist attack in London I hope you're talking about the terrorists, and it's them saying 'what have we done?' when they realise they they've killed innocent people, perhaps including those marching for Palestine, in a misguided attempt to show their anger at the decisions of a political elite.

What the fuck is retaliatory about someone killing Joe Average going about his business because Rishi Sunak didn't call for a ceasefire or whatever else they might want to pin on him or his peers and predecessors? 

I just can't be doing with this blame-shifting, mitigating, even justifying terrorist cunts deliberately killing and blowing innocent people up. They're to blame for that, no cunt else.

I don't think it's anything to do with mitigating factors or absolving anyone of blame. 

Anyone who wipes out innocent people is s cunt,no matter what side they are on.

However considering how rigid our stance has been,it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we may see some retaliatory,in their eyes,attacks here.

And if and when that does happen,you can guarantee that the likes of sunak will all of a sudden develop a conscious about innocent people being blown to pieces.

7 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

But it’s from Twitter so we should just dismiss it you know …

Yeah like the Octopus/BBC/Gary Lineker stories which broke on twitter yesterday but those who pompously feel they are to highbrow for twitter still join in an comment on them.