You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

So Corbyn (and presumably everyone else) can only speak when he has a realistic peace plan, complete with maps, treaties, everything right down to the shape of the negotiating table, planned out before hand.

But no criticism for those who are dropping bombs on children.

At the risk of appearing too idealistic, can we all agree that the best first step in figuring out the former is to end the latter?

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

just listening to it

I wonder how many of those "I stand with Israel types" are aware Israeli terrorists massacred a shit load of British soldiers?

The headquarters of the British authority at King David hotel was destroyed by a failed British rocket. More here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

image.png

40 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

just listening to it

I wonder how many of those "I stand with Israel types" are aware Israeli terrorists massacred a shit load of British soldiers?

A lot of them don’t bat an eyelid at nazi salutes at right wing rallies and r*ngers games. Thick as fuck 

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

20231026_161534.jpg

Anti Semitic scum 

42 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

just listening to it

My guess would be that they don't know. They're not typically the educated types. In saying that; if you had family murdered by Hamas you'd have reason to want to side with Israel. But that likely doesn't apply to the far right types on Twitter etc.

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"Ben & Jerry’s Will End Sales of Our Ice Cream in the Occupied Palestinian Territory."

https://www.benjerry.com/about-us/media-center/opt-statement

Is that an old statement because The statement says

We have a longstanding partnership with our licensee, who manufactures Ben & Jerry’s ice cream in Israel and distributes it in the region. We have been working to change this, and so we have informed our licensee that we will not renew the license agreement when it expires at the end of next year.

And below the statement is an FAQ which includes

Our current licence agreement expires at the end of 2022. After which Ben & Jerry’s will remain in Israel through a different business arrangement. We will share an update on this as soon as we’re ready.