You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

It’s absolutely mad for Biden to go on camera and say that he’s seen photos of beheaded children only for the White House press teams to confirm later that he hasn’t actually seen these pictures and he was instead repeating what Israeli sources had told him. 

Yeah it's still not been confirmed, bad form.

4 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

When it comes to Israel though, they're falling over themselves to out do each other to show support be they Republican or Democrats, Tory or Labour.

Now they are, but ask the Republican Party and all their voters from 1946 to 2016 what they thought of Russia, then ask them in 2022 what they thought of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Ive just been on Facebook and for some reason on the list of people I might know it listed that evil tory cunt Dame Andrea Jenkyns.

Guess what her profile picture is?

That usually means they've been looking at your profile.

Mine are like "Herons foods, Birkenhead" strangely 

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I found this a very interesting clip (not seen the rest of it) and I was intrigued the last part of his talk.

https://x.com/torahjudaism/status/1711656091195433338s=46&t=PwhHrO1toVvshRoo1wdiVA

IMG_5790.jpegIMG_5791.jpeg

l

I saw a video of a few of these guys with a Palestinian flag. The comments was full of bile and one twat actually called them anti-semites and not real Jews. Usual faceless account, Union Jack, Israel flag with anti-woke in it’s bio. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I saw a video of a few of these guys with a Palestinian flag. The comments was full of bile and one twat actually called them anti-semites and not real Jews. Usual faceless account, Union Jack, Israel flag with anti-woke in it’s bio. 

Useful idiots.

15 hours ago, M_B said:

Stalingrad style street fighting and huge numbers of casualties. It will be desperately grim.

I do wonder just how much Israeli intelligence failed - feels like a Pearl Harbour conspiracy theory in the making.

I was thinking, maybe Hamas wanted to drag them into Gaza, because they have hidden everything underground for Israel's inevitable air campaign and have something new prepared for the ground offensive. But now, it does not feel like there was any plan beyond the massacres on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I was thinking, maybe Hamas wanted to drag them into Gaza, because they have hidden everything underground for Israel's inevitable air campaign and have something new prepared for the ground offensive. But now, it does not feel like there was any plan beyond the massacres on Saturday.

Hamas have got nothing to lose. They treat the Palestinians like shit anyway. The attacks were done to prompt exactly this response. Alienate Israel from the Arab world, and cause them - predictably under the current regime - to wildly overreact.

They'll be on the ground taking social media footage of the resulting carnage.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

it does not feel like there was any plan beyond the massacres on Saturday.

It feels like someone higher up in the command chain didn't care about the consequences - they just wanted to see an attack on Israel. Can't help but think the order came from Iran. 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Hamas have got nothing to lose. They treat the Palestinians like shit anyway. The attacks were done to prompt exactly this response. Alienate Israel from the Arab world, and cause them - predictably under the current regime - to wildly overreact.

They'll be on the ground taking social media footage of the resulting carnage.

That’s what thick genocide supporting cults can’t t their head around. Most people supporting Palestinians can’t stand Hamas and see them for the cunts they are. Support for Palestine is support for people continually oppressed and are now getting blown to pieces with the backing of the western leadership. Netenyahu should hang for this. 

Just now, M_B said:

It feels like someone higher up in the command chain didn't care about the consequences - they just wanted to see an attack on Israel. Can't help but think the order came from Iran. 

I can’t help but think there was other involvement and I’m including the Israeli leadership. A country with the intelligence they have, a country with border control and surveillance everywhere and it took them 6 hours to react? Absolute bullshit. You can’t throw a stone over a fence into Israel without being arrested. A mass gathering of people at a music festival near the border and zero military presence?!!! The whole thing stinks and not just of innocent dead bodies. 

• Upvote 1

Let's not forget the big part the US has in this they give billions in military aid to Israel which enables them to carry out their crimes against Palestinians. I understand Israel absolutely feels the need to protect itself from Iran etc. in the region, but let's be honest - that money is spent oppressing Palestinians. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I can’t help but think there was other involvement and I’m including the Israeli leadership. A country with the intelligence they have, a country with border control and surveillance everywhere and it took them 6 hours to react? Absolute bullshit. You can’t throw a stone over a fence into Israel without being arrested. A mass gathering of people at a music festival near the border and zero military presence?!!! The whole thing stinks and not just of innocent dead bodies. 

Yes it stinks. Almost like they were keen to have something to kick off on.