You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Crosby has died

Lee909

30 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The word "there" on Country Girl.

Can't remember so I must give it a listen , though it was Neil Young that was the lead singer on that track?

I used to listen to that a lot and a couple of other CSNY albums but not so much on their solo albums apart from Young and Stills.

Four Way St was the live one i think but can't remember the other, it had Wooden Ships on it?

8 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Can't remember so I must give it a listen , though it was Neil Young that was the lead singer on that track?

I used to listen to that a lot and a couple of other CSNY albums but not so much on their solo albums apart from Young and Stills.

Four Way St was the live one i think but can't remember the other, it had Wooden Ships on it?

Wooden Ships is on the self titled debut LP.

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Shit myself then, I've got Bill Cosby in this years Deathpool but Woolster hasn't finalised the selections yet. 

bill-cosby-look.gif

But yes, very sad. Musical legend. 

January deaths don't count, I'd be the Real Madrid of deathpool if they did.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Massive achievement to get to 81 given the amount of drugs and booze he got through . Loved his music and very sad to see him gone . RIP 

Back in the mid-90s, when he was due to go for his liver transplant, the Mirror rather helpfully reported it alongside a list of 10 causes of rock star deaths. Classy.

5 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Deja Vu Live has a rendition of Wooden Ships as well. That was essentially a Neil Young show.

Both the Airplane and CSNY did it at Woodstock.

The Airplane version is a bit better for me.