You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where will we finish then?

an tha

Where will we finish?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. So where will we finish then?

• I am the eternal optimist - 1st
    • Still only one side better than us - 2nd
    • It is 20/21 all over again, we'll rally and finish 3rd
    • Top 4 is best we can hope 4 now and I reckon we will scrape 4th
    • No top 4 this season - 5th
    • We are heading for UEFA cup - 6th
    • From the European Cup Final to the Conference League - fuck! - 7th
    • 8th
    • Our lowest finish since we came back up in 1962 lower than 8th

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

For injury-prone players, surely a different training regime with an international side increases the risk of a setback. 

You'd have thought so yes..but also he'll be 33 in the summer and 34 when the euros comes round. He's clearly struggling to be competitive with the number of games he's playing. If he wants to play in both England and for us (which is within his rights), we should try to sell him this summer, because it'll fuck up his next 2 seasons - and if he doesn't want to go, it should be made clear to him he will be moving down the pecking order with us because he's no use if he carries on putting England 1st. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

IMG_6706.jpeg

Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I'd either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies. Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When I was broke, I'd go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over. And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. Thursday nights. UEFA Cup. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1