Quantcast
Working from home excuses - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin D

Working from home excuses

1 hour ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Just mention that covid has affected your mental wellbeing and you wont come into the office until everyone has had 2 jabs.

You’ve missed the point mate. He needs to know how to call in sick whilst working from home. 

• Upvote 1

You've broken your leg in three places whilst heroically making a dash for the remote to switch off the tax dodging gobshite Lorraine Kelly before she infects your eyes and ears with major nuclear grade AIDS.

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You’ve missed the point mate. He needs to know how to call in sick whilst working from home. 

My bad.

Where I work, if you're sick you are expected to work from home unless it's really serious.

5 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

My bad.

Where I work, if you're sick you are expected to work from home unless it's really serious.

I think you’re getting it now 

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Purple Aki invited himself into your house for a brew, made you squat him 30 times and carved 'P.A' on your arse checks.

It was the Tuesday that he needed the excuse for.

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Purple Aki invited himself into your house for a brew, made you squat him 30 times and carved 'P.A' on your arse checks.

I once got in from work to find Panama sat in my gaff... still makes my eye twitch

58 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

I once got in from work to find Panama sat in my gaff... still makes my eye twitch

Is that a Liverpool gangster?

19 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Electrical issues

Internet problems

Theres a snake in the front room and it won't leave

Coooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrect.

Absolutely unprovable.

Like somebody who has to travel a lot and is late or can’t be arsed going to a meeting - traffic. 

• Upvote 1

Tell them you want no part of the rat race other than a monthly salary, bonus, company pension, sick pay, private healthcare and a subsidised canteen. 

Until you have those things with zero expectation from them of anything in return, then you are declaring yourself unfit for work. 

20 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Coooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrect.

Absolutely unprovable.

Like somebody who has to travel a lot and is late or can’t be arsed going to a meeting - traffic. 

Except if his colleagues see him on facebook livestreaming his "mitch off mondays"

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Except if his colleagues see him on facebook livestreaming his "mitch off mondays"

Well yes, but that would be incredibly foolish. 

• Upvote 1