Quantcast
Ben Davies - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MegadriveMan

Ben Davies

On 02/02/2021 at 00:15, dave u said:

Imagine if him and Big Nat formed a boss partnership and allowed us to get Hendo and Fab back in midfield and we retained the title. 

Oh for the halcyon days of February 2nd.

Absolute waste of time signing this player, hasn't played or got on the bench for some games.  Loved the way that screechy twat Melissa Reddy did an article about FSG solving our centre back crisis for as little as £1.1m.

16 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

We're only 22 points behind City.

We were six points ahead of them just over two months ago.

Babe Ruth would be proud of that swing.

13 hours ago, sir roger said:

Please tell me he was injured at the weekend and not actually behind two 12 year old goalkeepers sent by Jim'll Fix It

Jimmy Saville would never have sent 2 12 year old boys away, 

I was assuming he was injured but Klopp has just intimated he’s been fit and left out because he hasn’t adapted yet.  Fucking hell it’s even worse than expected.  He must be absolutely Shite.

If it's because he "hasn't adapted" then that's a massive red flag because one of the reasons he was signed was because he was supposedly a good fit for how we play.

Just fucking put him in and see how he does. At this point we have nothing to lose.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Why else would we buy him? He's behind Rhys Williams in the packing order. 

Following that logic and he doesn't play who is going to buy him at a higher price when they had the entire January window to get him before we went in at the 11th hour? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, dave u said:

If it's because he "hasn't adapted" then that's a massive red flag because one of the reasons he was signed was because he was supposedly a good fit for how we play.

Just fucking put him in and see how he does. At this point we have nothing to lose.

Exactly. The team is in free fall. We have nothing to lose putting him in. Likewise plucking somebody like a Frauendorf or a Layton Stewart from the ressies and giving them a chance. We have forwards that score once every dozen games. How could the lads not currently playing doing any worse than the absolute garbage that’s out on the pitch?

When i see suggestions that he hasn’t adapted then it pisses me off even more that we didn’t have anyone in on 1st January when we all could see that it would be a likely issue for any signing. Instead we’ve got a 20 year old kid learning the ropes in the midst of our worst form in decades and a 25 year old Championship player possibly out of his depth but also having to adapt to an intense premier league training regime. 

• Upvote 1

Great buy. An emergency centre back bought at the 11th hour when all the main centre backs were injured and the midfielder who covers for them was also injured only for him to be left out for 5 weeks because he needs time to adapt. 

Whilst continuing to play midfielders and the centre backs who weren't deemed good enough in the first place.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Following that logic and he doesn't play who is going to buy him at a higher price when they had the entire January window to get him before we went in at the 11th hour? 

celtic had him lined up all month to get him on a bosman didn't they and a verbal agreement? he held off signing for them and we stole in at the end. 

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Great buy. An emergency centre back bought at the 11th hour when all the main centre backs were injured and the midfielder who covers for them was also injured only for him to be left out for 5 weeks because he needs time to adapt. 

Should be ready by about the end of May. 

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Should be ready by about the end of May. 

Like a new signing for the summer. Along with Minamino and Elliot.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Like a new signing for the summer. Along with Minamino and Elliot.

Obviously we'll have to start the process again in August, so all three will be raring to go by January.

Then we'll loan them all out.

I think the adaption thing is Klopp protecting him.  He will have just been absolutely Shite in training I think.  I’d say we probably have nothing to lose now but before last night we had top 4 to lose.