You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

He's a good egg really is Tory Shaun. Just a lickle bit misunderstood.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/7-shocking-things-shaun-bailey-13389639?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

It's that Grenfell MP Emma Coad you gotta watch. Right nasty racist piece of work her. Numero told me.

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Strontium said:

What the hell does Shaun Bailey have to do with anything?

Keep up. Keir Starmer is leader of the Labour Party. The Labour Party aren't reselecting some MPs. One is called Emma Coad. Emma Coad once wrote a blog calling Tory MP Shaun Bailey a "token ghetto boy". Ipso facto Numero loves Shaun Bailey.

IMG_3087.jpg?fit=562,667&ssl=1&w=640

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Right nasty racist piece of work her. Numero told me.

Any chance you want to, ya know, back that up? I never said she was a right nasty racist piece of work, I asked if she was the one who made racist comments about a black person, calling him a 'token ghetto boy'. You called me racist for saying a word a while back, and you used a poster on a computer forum to back it up. Surely you agree these comments were racist? Or do you ignore those sorts of comments if you agree with them politically. For all I know, she might be amazing and made one small mistake. I didn't mention Shaun - my new mate - that was you. 

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Another one who survived the Akehust elbow. Probably a racist. Wonder is she's to the left of the party? If so it'll be another coincidence.

https://enfielddispatch.co.uk/kate-osamor-survives-labour-deselection-attempt/

I wonder if Christian Wakefield would win a re-selection vote. 

What is wrong with this? This could have happened any time in the last 30 years. Tried but failed to trigger an election. I asked you question about evidence, I assume you have it because you’re pure and perfect, but just don’t want to share it with a Tory like me? 

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

That idiot Shaun something or other who tried to run for Major I believe. 

I'm suprised it's taken Numeros so long to trawl and and come up with some sort of shitty slur. Luke Akehusts phone must've been engaged.

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Meet Shaun Bailey. Numeros new mate.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/03/tories-london-mayor-pick-shaun-bailey-multiculturalism-robs-britain-of-its-community

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/14/shaun-bailey-quits-london-assembly-role-after-lockdown-party-reports

Of course the real bad people are Emma Coad, Jeremy Corbyn and some left wing woman blogger who no-one bar him has heard of from the Internet.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

He's a good egg really is Tory Shaun. Just a lickle bit misunderstood.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/7-shocking-things-shaun-bailey-13389639?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

It's that Grenfell MP Emma Coad you gotta watch. Right nasty racist piece of work her. Numero told me.

Let's have this right here. You think he's fair game for racist abuse because he's a Tory cunt? 

If not, what relevance does what he's said or done have to do with what she called him?

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Any chance you want to, ya know, back that up? I never said she was a right nasty racist piece of work, I asked if she was the one who made racist comments about a black person, calling him a 'token ghetto boy'. You called me racist for saying a word a while back, and you used a poster on a computer forum to back it up. Surely you agree these comments were racist? Or do you ignore those sorts of comments if you agree with them politically. For all I know, she might be amazing and made one small mistake. I didn't mention Shaun - my new mate - that was you. 

You searched her out with the only for the purpose of slurring her. Shoot the messenger or shoot whoever. It was Michael Crick in your cross sights earlier.

It a tiresome but affective tactic that deflects attention away from important issues. But that's what shills do and that's what you tried to do.  I've pulled you up on it. 

7 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What is wrong with this? This could have happened any time in the last 30 years. Tried but failed to trigger an election. I asked you question about evidence, I assume you have it because you’re pure and perfect, but just don’t want to share it with a Tory like me? 

Honestly, don't you find it a teeny bit odd that all these deselections seem only happen to those on the left?

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Honestly, don't you find it a teeny bit odd that all these deselections seem only happen to those on the left?

There's been one deselection. Stop saying 'all these deselections'. It's untrue. And the answer is no, I don't find it odd. It was the very purpose of the thing; the only difference is that the lower threshold was supposed to get centrists out, now it's being used to test the hand of others. The fact you're pulling up attempts where it hasn't been triggered (which you could do tomorrow, with anybody anywhere in the country) is ridiculous. It was predictable and obvious. So no, not odd. 

15 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You searched her out with the only for the purpose of slurring her. Shoot the messenger or shoot whoever. It was Michael Crick in your cross sights earlier.

It a tiresome but affective tactic that deflects attention away from important issues. But that's what shills do and that's what you tried to do.  I've pulled you up on it. 

You haven't pulled me up on anything, you've made a tit out of yourself by saying things like he's my new mate, avoiding questions, and once again mimicking what I've said and claimed that I'm the one deflecting, which is so fucking ridiculous. You're actually pathetic, and you're clueless. I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but you've got no critical thinking skills at all. It's why you get sucked into thinking a certain way. The fact you keep calling me a Tory, when I've done nothing but slag off the Tories on here for best part of 15 years, is fucking pathetic. You just continually tell lies, won't back up what you say (because you can't), and misread what is written really shows you up. 

Oh, and I didn't search her out, I just remember MPs. I've studied, taught, and been involved with politics most of my life. This was talked about a lot at the time. Plus, it was in the first couple of replies in the twitter thread you linked. The fact you don't care about it and want to avoid answering questions about it shows you don't give a fuck about racist comments, you care about trying to win an argument. Thing is, you just aren't capable of doing that because you don't know anything beyond what you're told to think on twitter. 

Funny how the idea of deselection has become this democracy-denying tool used by the Labour leadership to do away with its internal enemies, when the Corbyn thread (mirroring left Twitter) was ablaze with his more fervent supporters, many of them still on here now, saying how important mandatory reselection would be for democracy, how important it is that the grassroots have more of a say at the local level, how great it is that bloated incompetent MPs have to be looking over their shoulders, and how eager they were to see the back of the Labour leader's internal enemies.

Of course, we never went down the road of mandatory reselection, much to the chagrin of Momentum, among others, although the process of deselecting MPs was made easier under Corbyn's watch. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/24/labours-left-divided-against-itself-over-reselection-reforms

And, how many MPs exactly have been deselected so far in Heir Starmer's three years at the helm, by the way. More, or less, than under Comrade Foot's three years as leader?

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

How did Foot get dragged into it ?

Oh, of course, unfortunately for the Labour right nobody actually got deselected under Corbyn.

I'm drawing a comparison between the two to highlight the absurdity in the way they're often portrayed on here.

The answer to my question, since you ask, Roger, is that Starmer's had one MP deselected, while Foot had eight deselected. 

I'm not saying that showed an authoritarian streak in Foot, an intolerance of views that differed from his. But when I'm seeing certain posters on here who claim to have been inspired by Foot when they saw him speak (quiet at the back), making those exact claims about Starmer for much less, while others on here have fuck all to say on the matter, then I'll jump in. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

There's been one deselection. Stop saying 'all these deselections'. It's untrue. And the answer is no, I don't find it odd. It was the very purpose of the thing; the only difference is that the lower threshold was supposed to get centrists out, now it's being used to test the hand of others. The fact you're pulling up attempts where it hasn't been triggered (which you could do tomorrow, with anybody anywhere in the country) is ridiculous. It was predictable and obvious. So no, not odd. 

You haven't pulled me up on anything, you've made a tit out of yourself by saying things like he's my new mate, avoiding questions, and once again mimicking what I've said and claimed that I'm the one deflecting, which is so fucking ridiculous. You're actually pathetic, and you're clueless. I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but you've got no critical thinking skills at all. It's why you get sucked into thinking a certain way. The fact you keep calling me a Tory, when I've done nothing but slag off the Tories on here for best part of 15 years, is fucking pathetic. You just continually tell lies, won't back up what you say (because you can't), and misread what is written really shows you up. 

Oh, and I didn't search her out, I just remember MPs. I've studied, taught, and been involved with politics most of my life. This was talked about a lot at the time. Plus, it was in the first couple of replies in the twitter thread you linked. The fact you don't care about it and want to avoid answering questions about it shows you don't give a fuck about racist comments, you care about trying to win an argument. Thing is, you just aren't capable of doing that because you don't know anything beyond what you're told to think on twitter. 

What a load of tripe. 

The fact their has only been one deselection is not the point is it? As you well know. Many left leaning MPs and potential MPs have faced deselection or been barred from even going on a shortlist. 

You don't find it odd that it's only left wing MPs getting uncalled for shit is because it's a purge against the left? I bet you don't.

Go on, what the fuck did Ian Byrne do to deserve being put through a re selection process? What good did it do?  I'll answer for you, nothing. It was cheap and tawdy. As we're the rest of them. 

As for Coad your only contribution was a slur, buts that's your game. Slurs. You mentioned Twitter/Crick/racist/twitter earlier, it's all blah blah blah. 

Anyway what's your views (if you have any) on Coad not being allowed to try to be Labours MP for Kensington? I can't remember you offering any.  Their again dont bother, you just tow the Akehust line. 

4 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Funny how the idea of deselection has become this democracy-denying tool used by the Labour leadership to do away with its internal enemies, when the Corbyn thread (mirroring left Twitter) was ablaze with his more fervent supporters, many of them still on here now, saying how important mandatory reselection would be for democracy, how important it is that the grassroots have more of a say at the local level, how great it is that bloated incompetent MPs have to be looking over their shoulders, and how eager they were to see the back of the Labour leader's internal enemies.

Of course, we never went down the road of mandatory reselection, much to the chagrin of Momentum, among others, although the process of deselecting MPs was made easier under Corbyn's watch. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/24/labours-left-divided-against-itself-over-reselection-reforms

And, how many MPs exactly have been deselected so far in Heir Starmer's three years at the helm, by the way More, or less, than under Comrade Foot's three years as leader?

And here's the thing, I'm totally fine with mandatory reselection. It's no issue for me. It's a solid policy of the left that everyone is always reselected by the CLP. Issue is, Corbyn and his entourage agree the changes, the policy is called corrupt and this is somehow Starmer's fault. It's mental 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

What a load of tripe. 

It's just facts. You don't like them. 

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You don't find it odd that it's only left wing MPs getting uncalled for shit is because it's a purge against the left? I bet you don't.

Of course not, it's obvious and expected. When the left are in charge they changed the rules so they could get rid of the centrist candidates. Now the centre is in charge it's shifting out left wingers. It's not odd, it's natural in politics. 

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Go on, what the fuck did Ian Byrne do to deserve being put through a re selection process? What good did it do?  I'll answer for you, nothing. It was cheap and tawdy. As we're the rest of them. 

Why would I have to answer this. I have no issue with Byrne; he seems like a good MP and a good guy. It's up to his local CLP. 

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

As for Coad your only contribution was a slur, buts that's your game. Slurs. You mentioned Twitter/Crick/racist/twitter earlier, it's all blah blah blah. 

It's not a slur, it's a fucking fact that she said it. Yesterday I linked action plans on how to respond to the antisemtism report suggestions and it said they were going to vet people. The fact she liked posts saying how Israel brings shame to all Jews is probably the blocker. Me pointing that out doesn't mean I think she's antisemitic, that she's racist, that the guy she said it about is my mate - claiming this makes you look like a fucking idiot- it means I acknowledge what they're doing, and they absolutely are trying to 1) disassociate with all things Corbyn 2) limit attack lines from the Tories 3) stop anybody linked with anything that could be twists into being antisemitic. The problem, as always, is you don't actually have the first idea what you're talking about. 

16 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Anyway what's your views (if you have any) on Coad not being allowed to try to be Labours MP for Kensington? I can't remember you offering any.  Their again dont bother, you just tow the Akehust line. 

I don't really have any views on it. I don't really care. Akehurst is irrelevant to anything, you trying to paint me as some sort of Tory lite makes you look like a fucking moron. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It's just facts. You don't like them. 

Of course not, it's obvious and expected. When the left are in charge they changed the rules so they could get rid of the centrist candidates. Now the centre is in charge it's shifting out left wingers. It's not odd, it's natural in politics. 

Why would I have to answer this. I have no issue with Byrne; he seems like a good MP and a good guy. It's up to his local CLP. 

It's not a slur, it's a fucking fact that she said it. Yesterday I linked action plans on how to respond to the antisemtism report suggestions and it said they were going to vet people. The fact she liked posts saying how Israel brings shame to all Jews is probably the blocker. Me pointing that out doesn't mean I think she's antisemitic, that she's racist, that the guy she said it about is my mate - claiming this makes you look like a fucking idiot- it means I acknowledge what they're doing, and they absolutely are trying to 1) disassociate with all things Corbyn 2) limit attack lines from the Tories 3) stop anybody linked with anything that could be twists into being antisemitic. The problem, as always, is you don't actually have the first idea what you're talking about. 

I don't really have any views on it. I don't really care. Akehurst is irrelevant to anything, you trying to paint me as some sort of Tory lite makes you look like a fucking moron. 

You don't have any veiws on it yet make loads of posts regarding the subject, with the objective to slur the woman. 

21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I await the inevitable stampede to defend her.

I'm no fan of Israeli government's in general, much less the new one formed by that loathsome toad Netanyahu and his even worse coalition partners. And I've said this on here. But would I, in the House of Common, speaking as an elected representative, as a Labour MP, in the wake of years of claims and smears about anti-Semitism that are still engulfing my party, call a Jewish state out as 'fascist', with all the obvious connotations that word has? I like to think I'd have a bit more sense.

And fair play to her, she apologised. Although perhaps you'd say she was told to by the whips, which would make her an insincere coward.

Just now, Gnasher said:

You don't have any veiws on it yet make loads of posts regarding the subject, with the objective to slur the woman. 

You're so obtuse. I made zero posts about her before you raised the issue for discussion on an open discussion forum. I'm not slurring her, I'm saying these are the probably reasons why they've refused to allow her to stand as the MP.