You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London Bridge Shootings

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

This is the biggest pile of bollocks that the hypercritical left always come out with. 

The IRA all mentally ill? 

How is it a left thing? It's how a lot of the Media portray these incidents in the modern World. Plus calling the left hypercritical just shows your ignorance. You get hypercritical people from all walks of life. 

7 minutes ago, Grinch said:

This is the biggest pile of bollocks that the hypercritical left always come out with. 

The IRA all mentally ill? 

It’s nothing to do with hypocrisy or left wing politics, it’s a comment on how these events are reported. That said, I think the media have, in general, become better at it. 

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

How is it a left thing? It's how a lot of the Media portray these incidents in the modern World. Plus calling the left hypercritical just shows your ignorance. You get hypercritical people from all walks of life. 

I wonder why that'd be?  It must be cause they're ever so racist.   

Bring hard borders back into Ireland and you'll soon be reading about white terroists again, it's never been about colour but facts never have mattered to hypercritical lefties. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pidge said:

During the previous borough market stabbings, false suicide vests were worn. Possible the officer saw either a real or fake device and took the decision. Can see why with so many people so close.

Yeah he had a vest on apparently so totally understand why they shot him.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

If you're occasionally looking at twitter latest there's clear footage of the attacker being shot I think, incase you wanted to avoid it (I was hoping to, too late now.)

It is a load of bull. 

https://www.gspellchecker.com/2019/03/knight-tube-mehdi-hasan-is-wrong-about-islamic-terror-and-mental-health-issues/

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

Watching the news, frightening watching the coverage. Showing spots on the route that I walk along most days, was only there yesterday.

You just need to try and put it to the back of your mind mate. The odds of us all getting targeted in an attack are extremely low. If we dwell on such things too long, regardless how shit it is for those involved, we'd be shit scared to leave the house. There's a possible nutter waiting on every street. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I wonder why that'd be?  It must be cause they're ever so racist.   

Bring hard borders back into Ireland and you'll soon be reading about white terroists again, it's never been about colour but facts never have mattered to hypercritical lefties. 

Wasting my time, you carry on typing bollocks. 

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Despite the vest they were going to let him off, but when he brought out his new trainers, they had no option but to shoot him.

If they look like aRdjas then fair play. We can't be taking risks like that with children about. 

38 minutes ago, Pidge said:

During the previous borough market stabbings, false suicide vests were worn. Possible the officer saw either a real or fake device and took the decision. Can see why with so many people so close.

One of the guys who worked in our building was one the people killed tackling them unfortunately. I didn’t know him personally but they hold an annual award in his honour which his parents come in and present. 

Incredible people, must be hard to be reminded of it every year but I’d imagine they are incredibly proud of him as well.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

You just need to try and put it to the back of your mind mate. The odds of us all getting targeted in an attack are extremely low. If we dwell on such things too long, regardless how shit it is for those involved, we'd be shit scared to leave the house. There's a possible nutter waiting on every street. 

Absolutely mate, it can happen anywhere to anyone. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, paddyberger said:

One of the guys who worked in our building was one the people killed tackling them unfortunately. I didn’t know him personally but they hold an annual award in his honour which his parents come in and present. 

Incredible people, must be hard to be reminded of it every year but I’d imagine they are incredibly proud of him as well.

Must be a terrible thing to live with.