Quantcast
Genk (H) Champions League 5/11 - 20:00 - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Genk (H) Champions League 5/11 - 20:00

Half of the team were put there to play themselves into form, unsurprisingly we didn't do well when we tried to speed things up a bit. There should still be enough quality to not look this stuttering though. 

Apart from the scoreline it has been a walk in the park. Probably too easy as we didn't play with are usual intensity in the final third. Just need to step up a gear in the second half and we should be fine, these lot are shit and their defence is definitely breachable. 

Wondered what all the noises of rockets were until it dawned on me that it was Bonfire Night, one for the 'I'm going Senile' thread. 

On a side note and not wanting to sound like I'm picking on Gomez, but what the fuck was he doing for the cross which led to the corner they scored from. He was marking space in the left hand side of the box whilst TAA had three players, we were lucky TAA got a toe on the cross. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I’d quite like one of those clean sheet larks when you’ve got a minute, lads.

We’re saving our home clean sheet party for Sunday.

Half arsed again, should get the job done but we always end up making it harder than it should be.

And to paraphrase Patches O'Houlihan "Will somebody keep a god damn clean sheet! It's like watching a retard trying to fuck a doorknob!"

• Upvote 1

We're just not the same when our full 11 aren't playing. That's the difference between us and City, they tend to twat most teams even when missing a few key players.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

We're just not the same when our full 11 aren't playing. That's the difference between us and City, they tend to twat most teams even when missing a few key players.

We just seem a bit half arsed when there's a few changes, which doesn't bode well for players playing for places.