Quantcast
Upcoming Games - Page 5 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Dynamite

Upcoming Games

4 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Ah have never played any other Remedy game, just thought this looked neat. It's good to know they have a reputation for making good games already though, with some luck they'll keep it going for this one too.

Remedy were Microsoft exclusive up until this point, all their games only appeared on Xbox consoles and PC. Now they are releasing their first cross platform title. It looks great.

• Upvote 1

Being a bit of a JRPG/Anime nerd I think this looks good. The date is wrong at the end of the clip, it's been put off until next year.

Not a huge fan of that trailer really, several of the other clips had the log in to view thing though so left them. This one has gameplay and a boss fight in the 2nd half :

Wanted to play this years ago but thought it was only on Xbox and my PC back then probably wouldn't have had a hope of running it anyway. Steam stopped selling it recently (saw it on a list there a bit ago) but it's been remastered for PS4 and is out on 6th December. The story is supposed to be generic but combat system good so should be giving it a try.