You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Pogba is quality imo but you cant help but feel tbe fee was ridiculous. He isnt a Bale,Suarez, Messi or Ronaldo. They are the 4 players out there that really can win games on there own. Pogba is superb at what he does but will that work in a Mourinho 2 man midfield and is he £60/70ml better than say getting a Kante,Matudi type im not so sure. Saying he is shite is just pure bollocks though.

He's gonna revert back to 4-3-3 I reckon, like Chelsea the first time around.

-----------Carrick------------

-----Pogba-----Schneiderlin-

So Rooney out the side or pushed wide?

I can see that being the issue with Zlatan starting up top. He likes his widemen so itll be interesting to see how they line up with Zlatan,Rooney, Mctary(however its spelt).

He doesn't have many wingers there like normal

Apparently it's very important for some that they've (maybe) paid more than he's worth.

It would be funny if our signings were of a similar quality at a better price.

Then again, we have fans who actually believe we'll win the league next season. I guess nothing else matters then.

Re: last part; you said your piece, I said mine, how about we let it lie?

* Stretches out hand of friendship

• Upvote 1

So Rooney out the side or pushed wide?

I can see that being the issue with Zlatan starting up top. He likes his widemen so itll be interesting to see how they line up with Zlatan,Rooney, Mctary(however its spelt).

He doesn't have many wingers there like normal

I think when he wants two upfront then Mkhitaryan behind Rooney and Zlatan. If he wants wide players than Mkhitaryan and Martial on either side of Zlatan or Rooney.

John stones is utter shit, he's an alright footballer but vastly overrated on the ball I just can't actually believe someone is willing to pay 40 odd million for him, I genuinely wouldn't want him for 10m.

Somebody rep this man.

Stones is Sterling minus the SoulGlo and 18 sprogs.

• Upvote 1

I thought that was a smart piece of business. True he's 31, or whatever, but they can get a good 3/4 years out him.

Could be an inspirational  Huth for Leicester type signing, but could also go the other way with Everton having a a very old central coupling with Williams / Jagielka as first choice.

Benteke to Palace back on? Guardian says he's just chilling out, waiting for his medical.

Liverpool’s Christian Benteke close to Crystal Palace move after talks resume
• Fee for Belgium striker could rise to around £32m 

• Benteke standing by to have a medical at Palace

giphy.gif