You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

293 pages of wasted man hours in this thread. All these neurons and talents wasted on daydreaming about millionaires and getting worked up by drunk, misanthropic reporters/fabulists.

“The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense.”

― Jim Harrison

Who, in their right mind, would bid for Adam Bogdan ? I've honestly seen league 2 keepers that are better. I'd stick a raffle ticket on him, alongside a tray of Ferrero Rocher and a bottle of port, and hope that someone pulls out his number first.

Whoever signs him will be viewed with the same suspicion as when Father Ted won A Song For Ireland.

Balotelli headed for Turkey
By Football Italia staff
Balotelli-damn490epa_2.jpgEPA.png

Mario Balotelli's future is in Turkey as his agent is 'quite sure' Besiktas will sign him from Liverpool.

The striker's season on loan at Milan was not impressive enough for the club to buy him in full, and Super Mario's next buyer is once again a mystery.

His agent Mino Raiola, however, believes the 25-year-old will be heading out to Turkey.

“I offered Mario to Besiktas and I'm waiting for their answer,” he told the Turkish outlet Spox.com.tr. “But I'm quite sure the transfer will happen, as the president already assured me in the past that he would do everything he can to sign him.”

bF1JQv.gif

• Upvote 2

293 pages of wasted man hours in this thread. All these neurons and talents wasted on daydreaming about millionaires and getting worked up by drunk, misanthropic reporters/fabulists.

LFC Round Up ‏@LFCroundup 2m2 minutes ago

Boyhood Liverpool fan, Lewandowski is interested in teaming up again with Klopp if & when the club return to the Champions League. ( Mail )

Billy Liddell ‏@Liddellpool 9m9 minutes ago

#LFC show interest in Jonathan Tah acc to Sportbild

LFC Round Up ‏@LFCroundup 2m2 minutes ago

Boyhood Liverpool fan, Lewandowski is interested in teaming up again with Klopp if & when the club return to the Champions League. ( Mail )

Billy Liddell ‏@Liddellpool 9m9 minutes ago

#LFC show interest in Jonathan Tah acc to Sportbild

Yes please Tah, If he was a 'boyhood red' Lewandowski should be beating down Klopp's door to play for us, whether we're in the Champions League or not.

• Upvote 1

Now we are fucking talking

Liverpool could make a shock swoop for Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Croatian midfielder is reportedly unhappy with his lack of playing time at the Bernabeu and would consider a move away.

It is thought that Kovacic would be available for around £24million but could also be prized away on a season-long loan deal.

Kovacic, 22, has only made eight starts since signing for Real Madrid last summer and Jurgen Klopp is keen to help him play further football next season.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Now we are fucking talking Liverpool could make a shock swoop for Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The Croatian midfielder is reportedly unhappy with his lack of playing time at the Bernabeu and would consider a move away. It is thought that Kovacic would be available for around £24million but could also be prized away on a season-long loan deal. Kovacic, 22, has only made eight starts since signing for Real Madrid last summer and Jurgen Klopp is keen to help him play further football next season.

LET SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN

That'd be fucking awesome.

The only thing I'd be worried about there is looks like we see Can as a defensive midfielder.  Just don't see it at all.

Our midfield is weak as fuck and teams have strolled through us since Mascherano left, no amount of quality ball playing centre mids is going to stop that from happening next season.

That'd be fucking awesome.

The only thing I'd be worried about there is looks like we see Can as a defensive midfielder. Just don't see it at all.

Our midfield is weak as fuck and teams have strolled through us since Mascherano left, no amount of quality ball playing centre mids is going to stop that from happening next season.

Based on our reported targets, I'm certain that Klopp sees Can as our chief DM. He's still got a lot of improvement in him, but I think it's wasting his talent a bit playing him as a holding mid.

Based on our reported targets, I'm certain that Klopp sees Can as our chief DM. He's still got a lot of improvement in him, but I think it's wasting his talent a bit playing him as a holding mid.

Genuinely don't see it.  He does a lot of things well, albeit inconsistently but none of them are things you want in your DM.

He reminds me of Yaya.