You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Find that quote on Twitter and you will see most of the replies say why did he drop him then, funny these comments come out when Newcastle are looking for 27m aswell.

He plays in the centre for the shittest Holland team I have seen in my lifetime, his defensive side is non existent and we need someone a lot better than him in the centre imo.We need someone who can dictate the play, we have plenty of players who make runs in to the box already.

I'm not on Twitter, I leave that to attention seeking, abuse defending bullshit artists like yourself. Rafa also made the comments back in March, he gave an interview to the Chronicle.

38 games. 11 goals. 5 assists.

Get to fuck ya windup merchant.

Benteke had a decent record last season with his amount of goals, I wouldn't say he's the most composed player though.

I know what I saw from him at the end of the season and he has a problem with a lack of composure or decision making.How many of his goals were things like headers aswell, when he has time to think he normally makes the wrong decision.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Wijnaldum hit goals against Chelsea, Us, Spurs, United, and West Ham. He also had that ridiculous 4 goal effort against Norwich.

Sounds perfect when Henderson and Lallana are missing gaping goal mouths.

Goals from our Midfield reads:

Coutinho

*crickets*

The rumoured fee goes from 15m to 27m. I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle. He does provide that girl threat but also offers pace and mobility. Handy for pressing and quick counter attacking. Interesting.

• Upvote 1

Benteke had a decent record last season with his amount of goals, I wouldn't say he's the most composed player though.

I know what I saw from him at the end of the season and he has a problem with a lack of composure or decision making.How many of his goals were things like headers aswell, when he has time to think he normally makes the wrong decision.

Was that in all those games he didn't start. You know, the ones you watched. Hahahaha !

The rumoured fee goes from 15m to 27m. I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle. He does provide that girl threat but also offers pace and mobility. Handy for pressing and quick counter attacking. Interesting.

At first glance, I was like, "mehhh".

Then I started to think about it, and thought that he'd be a great buy.

I'm not on Twitter, I leave that to attention seeking, abuse defending bullshit artists like yourself. Rafa also made the comments back in March, he gave an interview to the Chronicle.

Thanks for your support and for not following the crowd and saying Im a troll.Your right Twitter is mainly for attention seekers, the fact I don't go on there saying stuff to get retweets shows I'm not an attention seeker.I use it as you can go on there and get the latest news immediately, as I've said before if I was looking for attention I'd be on there tweeting people at the club or journos.

• Downvote 1

In an Adam Johnson way?

• Upvote 1

I wonder if he is seen as a cm or an attacking midfielder though.

Can and Wijnaldum would be defensively suspect, to say the least.

When I've watched him play in midfield it's normally in a 4-3-3 formation. I don't know if he's played in a pairing, but I agree, I think he'd struggle. Defence isn't his greatest attribute.

Yes it was, the first couple of games he started under Rafa but he wasn't performing.He then would come on late on in games and fucked up several times when Newcastle were in good positions.

He started 36 games out of 38 in the league so that would be 2 sub appearances. Fucking hell mate get a grip, you're letting g the side down badly here. I've even responded against my better judgement because I feel for you fella. Do not drop your standards.

He started 36 games out of 38 in the league so that would be 2 sub appearances. Fucking hell mate get a grip, you're letting g the side down badly here. I've even responded against my better judgement because I feel for you fella. Do not drop your standards.

If that's the case then he must be worse than I think as he was anonymous.Ive got to laugh at some trying to say In talking shit when there's a lot of fans in this thread saying the same things.

Another bonus of getting Wijnaldum is we will see more of Firmino up front and less of Sturridge, our best player will be benched for a player who performs in one out of every 5-8 games.Also good to see Klopp is spending money on 30 year old backup cbs while he lets a top player and pro go for free in Kolo.

He also apparently still wants another CB which means when the other 2-3 come back from injury we'll have about 6 or more.For someone who gets praised so much for saving money he seems to waste a lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If that's the case then he must be worse than I think as he was anonymous.Ive got to laugh at some trying to say In talking shit when there's a lot of fans in this thread saying the same things.

Another bonus of getting Wijnaldum is we will see more of Firmino up front and less of Sturridge, our best player will be benched for a player who performs in one out of every 5-8 games.Also good to see Klopp is spending money on 30 year old backup cbs while he lets a top player and pro go for free in Kolo.

He also apparently still wants another CB which means when the other 2-3 come back from injury we'll have about 6 or more.For someone who gets praised so much for saving money he seems to waste a lot.

That's more like it. Gave a rep.

Already slagging Klopp off based on media speculation.  No waiting about to find out if the signings actually happen, to see if there's actually any grounds for his carping.

Way to go JP, a true return to form after some rather slipshod stuff from you recently.

Bet JP's just done a Road to Damascus style conversion on this lad.

I don't get your joke but while your taking the piss you insulted Klopp more than I ever have a few pages back.You said you think he's been told he can only spend a certain amount or something like that, if that's true he's a bigger yes man than Rodgers ever was.

The only time Rodgers had to spend what he received was last summer when the fans had took away his power.If Klopp has agreed to spend a small amount and signed a new contract while that's the case then he's a bigger yes man and a bigger problem.

I don't get your joke but while your taking the piss you insulted Klopp more than I ever have a few pages back.You said you think he's been told he can only spend a certain amount or something like that, if that's true he's a bigger yes man than Rodgers ever was.

The only time Rodgers had to spend what he received was last summer when the fans had took away his power.If Klopp has agreed to spend a small amount and signed a new contract while that's the case then he's a bigger yes man and a bigger problem.

Yer Ma.