You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If the unthinkable happened and Rodgers was sacked.....

Bjornebye

Yeah, you find fuck off more of an insult than the term 'spack.'

As for the cunt jairzinho, I'll still happily meet you outside the Centenary. You up for it or still a chicken shit?

I know it's only quarter past five, but you really need to get yourself off to bed. You fucking ridiculous spastic.

• Upvote 3

There's no way sacking Rodger's is the right thing to do right now in my opinion. 

But theres no getting away from the fact we've been awful defensively under him and we can't point back to Kenny and the Owl to defend him on that.

He has to start to show he has some grasp on how to sort it. 

Yeah, yeah. We all know what not sacking right now means.

The defending while being poor, is no worse than under the managers I mentioned at some point in each of their respective reigns.

Conversely, the style of play last season was anything as good as that under Paisely or the King.

Careful TheFridge and BCM they will be calling you Code at this rate. They tend to do it when they have been found out talking poo. An example being Boss earlier, and his we could not get anyone better than Rodgers spiel.

Why are you so obsessed with getting someone better than Rodgers? Your incessantly against every manager we have at the club, if it's not Rodgers, it's Rafa, and so on. Strangely absent for most of last season, i wonder why?

Yet you resurface to promote the Rodgers out brigade, maybe pragmatically you could see that's not what we need right now, however doubtful.

• Upvote 1

Well it means he should get to the end of the season and see hows its turned out. No sooner than that should his job position be reviewed. 

If come then we've nosedived and we finish up 10th or some shite like that he should be out on his arse no excuses.

Edit: On the flip side if we get top 4 or even make a good push for it he should without doubt keep his job in my opinion. Others may disagree on that but thats my opinion. 

Di Maria, Falcao etc

So you also think that being in the Champions League doesn't matter?

Man Utd had been league champions the season before last. They'd missed out on CL footy for the first time in its new guise and so promptly sacked the manager and brought in a top name and were giving him £150m to spend. It's not hard to see how it was easy to get these players in. But even then, look how many players they did miss out on. Kroos and Hummels both turned them down. If Utd miss out on CL again this season, then all of a sudden that top level would be even less interested anymore.

Would Ronaldo go back to Utd if they weren't in the CL? I doubt it. Alonso has just said in an interview that he didn't want to leave Real but when they told him he was being sold he said Bayern was his choice because he wanted to win another CL. His wages will also have halved. I bet he could have got more money elsewhere.

I'm just not having it that every player is just interested in money. It's a lazy comment.

• Upvote 1

So you also think that being in the Champions League doesn't matter?

Man Utd had been league champions the season before last. They'd missed out on CL footy for the first time in its new guise and so promptly sacked the manager and brought in a top name and were giving him £150m to spend. It's not hard to see how it was easy to get these players in. But even then, look how many players they did miss out on. Kroos and Hummels both turned them down. If Utd miss out on CL again this season, then all of a sudden that top level would be even less interested anymore.

Would Ronaldo go back to Utd if they weren't in the CL? I doubt it. Alonso has just said in an interview that he didn't want to leave Real but when they told him he was being sold he said Bayern was his choice because he wanted to win another CL. His wages will also have halved. I bet he could have got more money elsewhere.

I'm just not having it that every player is just interested in money. It's a lazy comment.

It's likely that joining a cl club with a good chance of winning, regardless of the wage being offered would mean any success would breed money for the individual. Further endorsements, bonuses and a hero's welcome in their native country

Prawns are fucking ace, especially those Madagascan tiger prawns off of Marks and Spencer's. There's nothing I enjoy more than sitting in my big leather recliner chair carved out of elephant bones and filled with baby polar bear fur and watching the footy with a big expensive bowl of those juicy prawns.

Is Ratcatcher Roy Keane?

• Upvote 1

Prawns are fucking ace, especially those Madagascan tiger prawns off of Marks and Spencer's. There's nothing I enjoy more than sitting in my big leather recliner chair carved out of elephant bones and filled with baby polar bear fur and watching the footy with a big expensive bowl of those juicy prawns.

Is Ratcatcher Roy Keane?

Prawns? It's langoustines all the way when you've reached my level of decadent woolery.

Only cottaging takes place outside the Centenaray.

Any self-respecting internet showdown takes place at one of the national landmarks for these events - Otterspool or the County Rd KFC. 

The Madison Sq garden and MGM Grand of Liverpool internet fight locations......

• Upvote 2

The defending while being poor, is no worse than under the managers I mentioned at some point in each of their respective reigns.

Conversely, the style of play last season was anything as good as that under Paisely or the King.

That's some prime window lick right there.