You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

I think it may have been Les Dennis?

Who, as far as I'm aware, has yet to be outed as a nonce.

Les Dennis follows me on twitter, but I've never followed him back.  After the Palace game I gave Johnson some abuse (I was pissed up and angry on my way home, so don't judge me please) and Les Dennis tweeted me, telling me fuck off spamming his timeline and then blocked me.  It was very weird.

• Upvote 1

I'm never totally convinced by Kroos, not in terms of a £30m player standard.

Interesting to look back and see this:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/04/18/3043549/better-than-schweinsteiger-complete-package-toni-kroos-comes

'But his return to Munich was far from triumphant, as he struggled in a defensive midfield role in Louis van Gaal’s notoriously forward-minded system.'

Boruc could do a job.

holygoalie.jpg

that t-shirt after Celtic won and old firm , he also ran across the pitch at ibrox after another win waving a champions flag. The holy goalie. 

No need for him at Anfield though kinell. 

fucking legend 

• Upvote 1

Whats with the picture of Patrick Moore?

In other news -

Italian club Verona have placed a £24m price tag on 20-year-old winger Juan Manuel Iturbe, who is thought to be a target for Liverpool.

Express bang on the money here with their research. He's on loan at Verona from Porto.

• Upvote 4

In other news -

Italian club Verona have placed a £24m price tag on 20-year-old winger Juan Manuel Iturbe, who is thought to be a target for Liverpool.

Express bang on the money here with their research. He's on loan at Verona from Porto.

Don't let light in upon magic.

In other news -

That's a Director of Football I can get behind, trying to earn his club £24m for the services of a player that doesn't belong to them.  The funny thing is, Ayre is thick enough to pay Verona £24m for Iturbe, only to be told that he didn't belong to them.  An epic swindle.

• Upvote 1

If Verona picked up the option to buy they could flip him for a nifty profit like Roma did with Borini. He's got that dirty agent who sells South American body parts to Portuguese clubs but retains a hefty percentage of the player.

Really?  He sounds like just our type.  Winger - check.  Shitty contractual situation - check.  Third party ownership issues - check.  We can negotiate with these suckers for months and walk away at the last minute because of their various hefty demands. Perfect.  

• Upvote 1