You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

That Repair Shop really is a decent programme, it's good to see the craftspeople restoring stuff little things that people treasure, I like all those type of shows, Money for Nothing is a little bit similar with restoring things in a way apart from the annoying voice with his witty interjections. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

That Repair Shop really is a decent programme, it's good to see the craftspeople restoring stuff little things that people treasure, I like all those type of shows, Money for Nothing is a little bit similar with restoring things in a way apart from the annoying voice with his witty interjections. 

Those craftsmen and women were incredible.  Great feel good telly. 

On 18/03/2020 at 21:10, easytoslip said:

Yeah I sometimes get something in my eye watching the owner's reaction to the reveal and the craftsmanship just blows meaway. Wish they'd do a proper new series though as these are all repeats.

Still watching this Canal+ War of the Worlds, I cannot believe how shit it really is. H.G. Wells must be spinning like a top over its shitness. Despite seeing some of his platoon shot in the head by the alien 'machines,' the French Colonel still sends his troops out on reccie without wearing helmets! WTF?

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you watched The Mind of Aaron Hernandez on Netflix mate? 

Yeah, enjoyed it.

I said in the documentary thread that it was the equivalent of a top Premiership footballer still playing games, having shot some poor cunt earlier in the week.

30 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah I sometimes get something in my eye watching the owner's reaction to the reveal and the craftsmanship just blows meaway. Wish they'd do a proper new series though as these are all repeats.

Still watching this Canal+ War of the Worlds, I cannot believe how shit it really is. H.G. Wells must be spinning like a top over its shitness. Despite seeing some of his platoon shot in the head by the alien 'machines,' the French Colonel still sends his troops out on reccie without wearing helmets! WTF?

Didn't know it  was repeats, got something myself which would be good to restore but I can't see them coming round our way, plus I wouldn't go on the telly. 

20 minutes ago, Elite said:

Tiger King on Netflix looks to be well worth a watch. I've watched the first episode and thought it was very good and unintentionally funny.

Halfway through episode 2 and if there was any doubt that the yanks are fucking mental, there's not now. Fucking crackers.

Kingdom - Series 1 - 8/10

A little more slow-burn than I was expecting but an excellent cliffhanger to the first series. Thoroughly enjoying the whole Water Margin vs Zombies vs Corrupt Officials vibe.

And the added bonus of being able to go straight into Series 2.

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Kingdom - Series 1 - 8/10

A little more slow-burn than I was expecting but an excellent cliffhanger to the first series. Thoroughly enjoying the whole Water Margin vs Zombies vs Corrupt Officials vibe.

And the added bonus of being able to go straight into Series 2.

There is only one Kingdom and it stars Frank Grillo.

• Upvote 2

On 19/03/2020 at 13:19, skend04 said:

First episode of the second season of Kingdom on Netflix had more action in the first 10 minutes than the last few seasons of Walking Dead put together. It's ace.

Great, wasn't it. I'm trying not to binge season 2, only watching an episode every few days in the evening, with the lights out. There's nothing else quite like it on the telly.

• Upvote 1