Quantcast
The unpopular opinion thread 2014 - amnesty applies. - Page 43 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Kevin D

The unpopular opinion thread 2014 - amnesty applies.

We'll come good this season I think, but Gerrard needs to seriously fuck off - there's no beating around the bush with "coming on as a sub" or "playing further forward" he's shit and needs to not be playing for Liverpool anymore.  He isn't even nearly good enough.

That doesn't change the fact that he's one of the best players we've ever had and my idol.  But I have no patience left for him.

• Upvote 2

Danny Welbeck would have been a better signing than Balotelli.

That's a fact, not an opinion.  Some people here were getting roundly laughed at for suggesting that Welbeck is nowhere near as bad a player as he's made out to be. 

dare I venture in here to see rodgers out style posts?

surprisingly no one saying it yet on this page anyway.

well done.

Code's saying in on twitter. Probably.

dare I venture in here to see rodgers out style posts?

surprisingly no one saying it yet on this page anyway.

well done.

Only a matter of time. Spent close to £200m and we are struggling. Only a matter of time.

The problem is whether he can change things before the fucking season is over, 6 games in and we have lost 3, that's shocking after the money we have spent. Suarez was a big loss but should be mitigated somewhat by the money spent.

Don't think many expected the league but the fact the defence is still as poor as ever and hasn't been addressed tactically by the manager is really poor, he either needs to admit he is poor on that side of the game and bring in the relevant expertise or we will be fucked unless Sterling turns into Suarez mk2

How about Gerrard needs to fuck off back up the pitch?

Would that do?

My comment wasn't aimed at suggesting he's above criticism. But if he of all people is just subject to "no use anymore, he can fuck off" then the whole thing is a shit sandwich.