You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Had the fun of working from home during a Hermes delivery earlier. A faint knock on the door answered five seconds later to only find a battered box left leaning against my door with a blank delivery slip just left on the floor next to it. Not even posted in...

I know they're quota'd out the arse, it's a shite situation that's led to such a poor service being normalised.  But come on, the lengths they go to to avoid actually completing a delivery.

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Had the fun of working from home during a Hermes delivery earlier. A faint knock on the door answered five seconds later to only find a battered box left leaning against my door with a blank delivery slip just left on the floor next to it. Not even posted in...

I know they're quota'd out the arse, it's a shite situation that's led to such a poor service being normalised.  But come on, the lengths they go to to avoid actually completing a delivery.

Yet he has taken the time to fuck it. The country is a joke. 

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

I'm buying stuff online through a company called Lazada in Vietnam. Stuff coming from Saigon (1000km away) is usually here in 2 or 3 days after ordering

The Courier phones when he is coming to deliver and takes a photo of you with your parcel. If your not at home, he arranges a delivery time. Delivery charge from Saigon is 20900 vnd - about 60p.

The hassles of living in a third world country!

1 hour ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

I'm buying stuff online through a company called Lazada in Vietnam. Stuff coming from Saigon (1000km away) is usually here in 2 or 3 days after ordering

The Courier phones when he is coming to deliver and takes a photo of you with your parcel. If your not at home, he arranges a delivery time. Delivery charge from Saigon is 20900 vnd - about 60p.

The hassles of living in a third world country!

Do they all smoke cigarette in a pushy? 

33 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

When somebody points something out that you're aware of but points it out before you have a chance to do anything about it 'that's too loud' as I'm already getting the remote turn it down, fuck off.

Holy shit that is my missus and she does my head in. Yes I'm aware it's too fucking loud but I don't control the tv instantaneously through my fucking mind.. WHORE!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Holy shit that is my missus and she does my head in. Yes I'm aware it's too fucking loud but I don't control the tv instantaneously through my fucking mind.. WHORE!!!

it's EVERYONE'S missus, also includes 'oh I'm not watching this' before you can turn over.

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

People who attempt to have full blown conversations with cashiers when there's a massive queue behind them.

I worked on a bank counter for a few years and used to find this really awkward , but felt really embarrassed once when a guy said he loved talking to me about the football and I was the only person he spoke to most weeks.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I worked on a bank counter for a few years and used to find this really awkward , but felt really embarrassed once when a guy said he loved talking to me about the football and I was the only person he spoke to most weeks.

People like that I don't mind as such, it's more the mithering cunts that probably never stop talking to people 24/7. 

4 hours ago, Elite said:

People who attempt to have full blown conversations with cashiers when there's a massive queue behind them.

I take a blind bloke shopping and he does this, chats away to the cashier about nothing. When I once tried to discreetly tell him him there was a queue behind him he said "fuck em, they're probably old cunts with nothing to rush for" Hes 83, I let him get on with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

23 minutes ago, A Red said:

I take a blind bloke shopping and he does this, chats away to the cashier about nothing. When I once tried to discreetly tell him him there was a queue behind him he said "fuck em, they're probably old cunts with nothing to rush for" Hes 83, I let him get on with it.

That’s Aldi age for you.

• Upvote 1