You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are there any free bets when joining for the Master going around?

I already have a Paddy Power' date=' Ladbrokes and William Hill account - so looking for another I can join and use the free bet.[/quote']

Loads of them, not necessarily because of the masters either.

The bonus bagging scheme is an excellent one.

I can tell you that Skybet give you a 10 free bet simply for joining.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kust put a quid each way on the following;

Lee Westwood @ 28/1 No chance of winning, bound to bottle it, might squeeze a place

Louis Oosthuizen @ 28/1 Decent bet, i've gone for him too

Matt Kuchar @ 35/1 Decent bet

Rickie Fowler @ 50/1 no chance

Martin Kaymer @ 110/1

small chance he's playing like a drunkard

I've gone for Els, shwartzel, Oosty, Mahan & McDowell

small chance he's playing like a drunkard

I've gone for Els' date=' shwartzel, Oosty, Mahan & McDowell[/quote']

I actually think Woods will win but where's the fun in backing him at 4/1?

I think Westwood and Oosthuizen have decent chances, particularly of finishing in the top 5.

Kuchar and Fowler are just personal favourites with good odds and Kaymer is a major winner at 110/1; worth 2 quid of anyone's money in case he can get it together.

So hes a bottling cunt?

How do you define a bottling cunt?

A bottling cunt is Mcilroy a couple of years ago at the Masters... Van de Velde at the Open and Adam Scott last year, Monty double bogeying the last at the US Open when he needed a par to win from the middle of the fairway... they are proper bottle job blow ups when the heat was on.

The putts just dont go down for Westwood on a Sunday, not really much different to any other day for him to be honest.

And you already know what i mean with the breaks/luck you can get in a final round at a major, Oosthuizens outrageous albatross last Masters for example, a chip/putt or 2 dropping and not missing the hole by millimeters etc...

I bet your one of the ones that thought Henman was a bottling cunt to.

Not performing when it matters in the majors. If McIlroy had not have came in emphatic fashion after the Masters then you could have called him a bottler, but he did.

Same goes for Rose too actually. Another one who everyone picks but never delivers.