You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you think?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I strongly agree
    • I strongly disagree
    • I agree
    • I disagree
    • I am unsure.

As long as we have dick heads from our side singing about Munich then it's a waste of time bringing this up as they'll always have the excuse. I don't get to that many aways but even when we're not playing them I'll here at least one Munich song sung at most aways on a train or in a pub.

Some paper pointed out a few weeks back that in a game not involving us, they sang something like 5 different songs about us, and not one about Alex Ferguson.  I'd love someone to do a proper report on it. I can't think of a club who sing so little about their own players and club and so much about others (well, ours)....

As far as I'm aware they've got three or four songs about Steven Gerrard & none about their greatest ever manager.

Tells you all you need to know about the shower of bastards.

Let it go imo . Morning after losing to the Scum is not the time to talk about banning their fans from Anfield. Makes us look pathetic. We got stuffed, lets man up

The thread is over 2 years old and was last bumped after we beat them 3-0 at Old Trafford last year.

Let it go imo . Morning after losing to the Scum is not the time to talk about banning their fans from Anfield. Makes us look pathetic. We got stuffed, lets man up  

Yeah fuck it, let it go. Let them keep singing their songs about Heysel and Hillsborough eh. Why be arsed.

They sing en masse about us, yet one or two of our fans bite back with the Munich chants and we look just as bad.  

And that's the problem.  Those idiots on @LFC_Banners were calling every official twitter account "Munichs" that mentioned the match or congratulated Man Utd. Even gambling accounts were getting it.  It just removes any ability for us to complain as the response will always be "But your fans were saying Munich" when in fact it was just one utter whopper.

They played their part in getting gerrard sent off yesterday. When Lallana got clattered Gerrard went to warm up and gave them the five times sign and they went nuts and the singing started about gerrard fucking it up and nearly winning the league.

what happened when he got on makes me sure they got under his skin which should never have happened.

They played their part in getting gerrard sent off yesterday. When Lallana got clattered Gerrard went to warm up and gave them the five times sign and they went nuts and the singing started about gerrard fucking it up and nearly winning the league.

what happened when he got on makes me sure they got under his skin which should never have happened.

Can't agree with this. Gerrard has been subject to much vile songs about the paternity of his kids and never lost it.

He has to take some responsibility for his red yesterday and rightly did so.

This was an odd thread to bump.

There was an edge to yesterdays game, it was mainly prompted by the mancs who understandably could not believe their luck in being offered Stevie G as a literally sitting target on the bench. Otherwise the tourist element were out in full force.

Anyone who is easily offended by songs really should stay away from this fixture. They hate us, we hate them. It's part of the deal.

With the likes of Fergie, Rafa, Evra and Suarez now history, and half and half scarfs and Thomas cook three day packages the norm, I wonder what some people want? A ban on man u fans, a "songs from the musicals" sing a long pre match and a celebrity bake off at half time?

Why do our sub's have to warm up running to the away end anyway?

• 9 months later...

Why do our sub's have to warm up running to the away end anyway?

They used to warm up in front of the Kop - I used to love it, especially when we had a player coming back from injury and they got a massive cheer.

I don't know when it changed, but I think it may be to do with avoiding interference with the lino.

• Upvote 1