You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd have him back on a pay as you play deal, Owen is a superior player compared to Bellamy.

And bitterness is not my kind of thing either.

swerve the ale code. you've got cup final 2001 nostalgia.

he is a little cunt.

I'd have him back on a pay as you play deal, Owen is a superior player compared to Bellamy.

And bitterness is not my kind of thing either.

I really don't agree with you on this - how on earth you can suggest Owen, who has played Four games in the last season and only a handful the season before (In fact he played 70 games in 4 seasons whilst at Newcastle) is a better bet than Bellamy is stretching it a bit.

A Pay as you play deal is a waste of a squad place in my eyes, let a youngster like Morgan or Sterling have that place.

Given that you're keen to point out that you judge these things in terms of "LFC" and no other club that makes that statement even worse as the whole setup is based on speed and movement - Owen doesn't posses either. Bellamy does.

I don't hold with bitterness either that's why I enjoy the fact that Owen's career has been total shit since he turned his back on LFC.

He left us first (for a chicken-shit fee) for money at Real Madrid. He got the money but lost his starting role.

When he had the chance to come back, he selected Newcastle because he was afraid Real would turn LFC's bid down and he would miss his England chance benchwarming in Spain.

But he fucked his knee, then he fucked Newcastle.

I think Fergie signed him hoping to piss us off! Low risk with high potential return but in the end, Owen didn't even manage that, except when talking to the press!

No way would he be welcome back

I can't see why anyone is bitter now, we clearly had the best years out of him and he moved on at just the right time.

His career or rather lack of it is a source of amusement and bemusement in equal measure. It's difficult to be sympathetic given his clear self-serving nature and the millions he's earned however in terms of his obvious ambitions his career has turned into a bit of a car crash.

Just Everton to go and then he's played for 3 of our biggest rivals (Forest will always be a team I hate regardless of what division they are in).

What's the beef with Forest? (just curious, never really noticed that much tbh)

Well apart from "We hate Nottingham Forest..."

What's the beef with Forest? (just curious' date=' never really noticed that much tbh)

Well apart from "We hate Nottingham Forest..."[/quote']

Because they pissed on our chips in the late 70's. Winning the league in 78,beating us in the League cup the same year,stopping us in our 3 in a row quest of the European cup in 79. Just being a general pain in the arse around that time ,stopping us from winning many more pots.

His injuries would obviously be a major factor in such a deal thats why I said pay as you play deal.

My point is more that I could not care less about the fact he has played for the mancs for 3 seasons now and once did not do as rafa wanted him to do, I'm too old for that kind of shite.

But not too old for irrational hatred of Rafa Benitez.

What's the beef with Forest? (just curious' date=' never really noticed that much tbh)

Well apart from "We hate Nottingham Forest..."[/quote']

Because they pissed on our chips in the late 70's. Winning the league in 78,beating us in the League cup the same year,stopping us in our 3 in a row quest of the European cup in 79. Just being a general pain in the arse around that time ,stopping us from winning many more pots.

Oh and they had a complete fucking cunt of a manager and are a shower of fucking scab twats.*

*This is a generalisation, but I don't care.