You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The punching above their weight thread.......

Elite

9 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Bizarre. 

Ha fucking fair play to the lad.

It's fucking strange when there's a huge gulf in a couple's looks. I went on a date once with a bird who looked like a model, and I do mean a model. She was about 6'1. Every time we went in a bar literally everybody would stop and look, men, women, children, bar staff, dogs and cats. You end up feeling like the rose bearers from Coming to America.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's fucking strange when there's a huge gulf in a couple's looks. I went on a date once with a bird who looked like a model, and I do mean a model. She was about 6'1. Every time we went in a bar literally everybody would stop and look, men, women, children, bar staff, dogs and cats. You end up feeling like the rose bearers from Coming to America.

I've always said when you're in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard. Everybody wants her. Everybody loves her. Everybody wants to take your baby home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 25/03/2022 at 16:45, Section_31 said:

Some lad I worked with got binned off by his Mrs. He was quite chubby, thinning on top and had an annoying boring woolyback accent. 

Somehow he managed to bag some older woman who was quite fit with massive tits. This lasted about a year then they split up. We all thought he'd go back to a life of playing darts and boring people about rugby. But somehow he managed to pull some younger girl from Formby who was a proper samehead. They came on a couple of works nights out and lads would go up to her and try to pull her when he was standing next to her. 

He nearly got into a scrap with a lad one night who accused him of being a gay friend she was with because there's no way she'd be seen dead with someone like him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Take away his bank balance and she isn't looking twice at the wrinkled old cunt (Charles Saatchi and Trinny Woodhall)

PAY-Charles-Saatchi-and-Trinny-Woodall.j

collage_1_660_121613123217.jpg

He's punching due to his age but she isn't anything special, she would be a lot nicer if she didn't have less body fat than a prisoner of war.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's punching due to his age but she isn't anything special, she would be a lot nicer if she didn't have less body fat than a prisoner of war.

I'm not saying she's amazing mate. She has something about her though. I bet she's a right minx. 

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

* adopts Mrs Merton voice.

What first attracted Holly Valance to her billionaire husband?

0_Mothers2Mothers-Winter-Fundraiser.jpg

Wasn't she at Johnsons wedding at the weekend? Shame that attacker didn't get her at the start of Taken. Fucking walrus 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm not saying she's amazing mate. She has something about her though. I bet she's a right minx. 

Wasn't she at Johnsons wedding at the weekend? Shame that attacker didn't get her at the start of Taken. Fucking walrus 

Indeed she was, slag!

Kiss kiss my arse.

By the way, she's now known by her married name...... Holly Candy!

Sounds like a character in a kids cartoon.