You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

16 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah love Bumble myself my lad said yesterday I wonder if he might fancy a stint back on TMS but not a chance now I'd imagine 

If Sky won't have him there is zero chance the BBC will.

Noticed Vaughan back commentating on the Big Bash yesterday though.

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

If Sky won't have him there is zero chance the BBC will.

Noticed Vaughan back commentating on the Big Bash yesterday though.

That’s not the BBC though is it? 

I know he’s working on Aussie commentary for the ashes but BT won’t use the sections of play he’s working on for their coverage. 

37 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

That’s not the BBC though is it? 

I know he’s working on Aussie commentary for the ashes but BT won’t use the sections of play he’s working on for their coverage. 

No, I know, mate. Sorry, they were two separate points.

BT won't re Vaughan, but Sky are.

• Upvote 1

On 23/12/2021 at 10:49, lifetime fan said:

Said getting subs out of Asian players is like getting blood out of a stone. 

Then when he thought he was talking off the record to a friendly journalist went on a p*ki rant. 

Show me the link for that please. The story I read was that he said getting subs out of asian players was like getting blood out of a stone. He then continued by saying they were not the best members because they didnt mix in. Hardly a reason to cancel him if it was avtrue statement about club subs.

10 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Show me the link for that please. The story I read was that he said getting subs out of asian players was like getting blood out of a stone. He then continued by saying they were not the best members because they didnt mix in. Hardly a reason to cancel him if it was avtrue statement about club subs.

By making the statement about ‘Asian’ players it was racist. That’s why he apologised. 

And he’s stood down himself so hardly cancelled. 

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

By making the statement about ‘Asian’ players it was racist. That’s why he apologised. 

And he’s stood down himself so hardly cancelled. 

So , a couple of questions if the statement was a) true or b) the word Asian was replaced with Kiwi/ Aussie/ Scotsman would the outcry have happened?

If you think he stepped down of his own accord then dont forget to leave the pie and milk out for santa.

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

So , a couple of questions if the statement was a) true or b) the word Asian was replaced with Kiwi/ Aussie/ Scotsman would the outcry have happened?

If you think he stepped down of his own accord then dont forget to leave the pie and milk out for santa.

If you can’t see it’s racist that’s your problem not mine. 

And how many others have been given the opportunity to save face and stand down before being sacked? 

51 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

If you can’t see it’s racist that’s your problem not mine. 

And how many others have been given the opportunity to save face and stand down before being sacked? 

Its not a problem for me and you never answered the question. 

51 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Oh fuck off now u gobshite. At least try and discuss instead of throwing out shit like that. You havent got a clue .

No. 

This is the second time you’ve commented on this and both times you’ve refused to accept it’s racist. 

White male in South Africa failing to understand racism shocker.