You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

It always made me laugh when people were defending Woy by saying he was adored by Inter when in fact they thought he was a prick.

Lifetime Fan called it from the start that he was a patsy and the stick he got was ridiculous.

To be fair I called it after a fortnight of him being appointed and before a ball was kicked, the response I got was understandable and most that negged me then have since apologised.

Christ, I would have loved to have got it amazingly wrong about Woy though and said to someone in a PM (can't remember who) that I'd be more than happy to change my user name to 'Woy's Patsy' if he proved me wrong.

You can't polish a turd.

He's an absolute fucking fraud of a football manager.

And a mumbling and gutless fuck.

Completely disrespected our great club and fans with second rate garbage and tried to blame everyone else for it.

I thank the lord every day that he is no longer our manager.

He is and will always be an utter cunt in my eyes.

My anger levels rise considerably whenever I see him on the telly and he is no longer our manager.

He didn't even have the balls to have a go at the FA re the Rooney appeal when other managers were backing Kenny comments, the gutless cunt.

He was both, without any shadow of a doubt.

I'm not getting into this in too much detail because thankfully those dark days are gone.

In my opinion, Hodgson was appointed as a manager with a view to keeping us ticking over until we were sold. The two cancers ended up looking for finance to keep us, because they wanted too much.

Hodgson did tell them "they needed to sell as soon as possible" (well not to them, just in a press conference) and he just phrased himself badly when talking about the protests. I don't believe that he was pro Yanks. If anything, in his poisonous reign, I'll give the man his due, he kept out of that by and large.

If I could, I would ram an eraser on the end of his sizeable beak and physically remove his name from our history books. I despise the man, I just have to hear his name or see his owlish face to fly into a rage.

But a patsy? Not for me.

I'm not getting into this in too much detail because thankfully those dark days are gone.

In my opinion, Hodgson was appointed as a manager with a view to keeping us ticking over until we were sold. The two cancers ended up looking for finance to keep us, because they wanted too much.

Hodgson did tell them "they needed to sell as soon as possible" (well not to them, just in a press conference) and he just phrased himself badly when talking about the protests. I don't believe that he was pro Yanks. If anything, in his poisonous reign, I'll give the man his due, he kept out of that by and large.

If I could, I would ram an eraser on the end of his sizeable beak and physically remove his name from our history books. I despise the man, I just have to hear his name or see his owlish face to fly into a rage.

But a patsy? Not for me.

Making him a patsy in my opinion. He was appointed to take the flack.

I respect your comments mate but reckon we'll have to agree to disagree.

He's an absolute fucking fraud of a football manager.

And a mumbling and gutless fuck.

Completely disrespected our great club and fans with second rate garbage and tried to blame everyone else for it.

I thank the lord every day that he is no longer our manager.

He is and will always be an utter cunt in my eyes.

My anger levels rise considerably whenever I see him on the telly and he is no longer our manager.

He didn't even have the balls to have a go at the FA re the Rooney appeal when other managers were backing Kenny comments, the gutless cunt.

Well he has to be careful not to do anything that could potentially spoil his wonderful relationship with Sir Alex now would he? The fucking cunt

Well he has to be careful not to do anything that could potentially spoil his wonderful relationship with Sir Alex now would he? The fucking cunt

plus he is greasing for the England job

I really hope he gets it, it will prove a massive fuck up for the FA cunts and everyone will finally realise how shit he is and he may even do to Rooney what he did to Torres

Ferguson insulted us at Old Trafford and he refused to defend us, from that moment on he was nothing to do with me, he could get to fuck. Totally unworthy of the title "Liverpool Manager". Had he stayed we would have been relegated, this much I know.

My feelings exactly.

And the fact that he basically invited united to bid for Torres at the time.

Game after game you just wanted him to shut his mouth before he offered yet another pathetic excuse for the even more pathetic performance from himself as manager and his team (sorry it wasn't his team though was it)

Guest davelfc

He was like letting someone loose with a wrecking ball on London in the Blitz.

I prefer to blank out the memory of him ever being here but will never forget what a nasty old **** he really is.