You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

when he left we were 2nd in the league and still in the cup.

Like you say though,they still had a few years left in them.Beardsley was at everton for 2 years wasnt he?   

And Newcastle for a few more. Massive mistake selling him.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I take it they're fuming? Not just yet another cup win, but the manner of it and the praise heaped on Klopp and the kids must have them absolutely furious.

Utterly undeserved and proof of a media bias.

16 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I take it they're fuming? Not just yet another cup win, but the manner of it and the praise heaped on Klopp and the kids must have them absolutely furious.

Before I was banned for supporting Liverpool, a lot of what I read on GOT was that they were gonna win the League Cup this year.  

• Haha 1

Surprised at this ruling. 

Assume Forest will also get 6 now. 

Unfortunately they were still likely to stay up with the -10. Hopefully whatever the 2nd charge is really sticks them in it. 

I didn’t realise until yesterday but they are at Arsenal on the last day of the season. Be beautiful of they had to try and help us win the title to avoid relegation, got a point, handed us the title and then still got relegated. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Will surely be another 10 for the 2nd set of charges

But do we want it applied this or next season when it looks like the relegation candidates might not be so weak as this season? 

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It pays to be cheating cunts then. Their cheating saved them and cost other sides. Fuck the ffp off and let clubs go bankrupt may aswell.

This is it really, cheat and stay up then get your points deduction the following season when theres enough dross below you that you wont go down. It would be nice if the lije of Leicester who stuck to FFP at the cost of them getting demoted actually had the balls to take Everton/The PL to court over it but they won't.

8 minutes ago, aws said:

But do we want it applied this or next season when it looks like the relegation candidates might not be so weak as this season? 

Another 10 this season would relegate them.

Surely if was 6 for 1st breach it is 10 for 2nd...