You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Charlie Sheen on twitter.

Fugitive

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone still think this isn't a planned money making idea?

He's playing his role far too well for my money.

Who cares?? he was getting 1.2 million an episode for that show he was in. I'm loving this shit. He's tearing up Hollywood and winning all the time

Oh and whoever did the charlie don't surf tag please announce yourself and collect your rep.

I just couldn't get "What are they gonna say about him? What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans, man? That he had wisdom? Bullshit, man!" to fit.

• 2 weeks later...
I think this is by far the most pathetic of all the internet led phenomena. People quoting him thinking its cool or funny when really it makes them look quite dim.

#amiwinning?

hahaha, see what I did there.

I think it's funny, because it's only clever to him, really. He's losing it, and we've got a front row seat.