You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joso

Anyone out there completely obsessed with Slim Shady like myself? I think he is an amazing lyricist and you really have to pay attention to understand what he is saying.

Most people blow him off but he really has a unique talent because he really inst your every day rapper. In fact besides his rhyming some of his music really isnt rap. He is a very complete entertainer, he can be a comedian or an ok actor as well. I guess I'm just a stan.

Here is his recent Grammy performance that though was great:

[YOUTUBE]nNwEk8qMgPs[/YOUTUBE]

And his old:

[YOUTUBE]JYi8ZvbyGrI[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gay thread. Very very gay. All the gays getting the neg also.

This thread is the big gay al of threads.

Any bloke who is "completely obsessed" by another bloke, is a homo. Any bloke who dyes his hair blond is a homo.

There's a lot of homo going on in this thread.

Fuge knows, Noos knows, and I, of course, knows.

Preferred the earlier stuff as it seemed to have an "edge" to it that went missing when he started trying to be all moral.

Someone mention the Beastie Boys?

On the rap profile I'm not so keen, I like my sugar with coffee and cream.

Beastie Boys were bottled off stage in Liverpool. "Trufax".

I'll stir fry you in my wok.

Guest PurpleNose
Greatest poet ever!

Early stuff was best.....but by far and away the only Hip Hop artist i'll ever listen to! Some cool videos too!

Isn't that a bit silly?

Well he started well with his first album on Aftermath and went downhill from there.

I mean what kind of hard man would have to diss fags like limp bizkit and Ja Rule and people like Moby or Cristopher Reeves?

Let's see him diss the wu tang of Jay z or something worth doing, the idiot muppet. What a waste of talent, it's no good being able to rhyme better than anyone but having nothing to actually say worth saying.

His latest stuff is class, seems to be going back to his old skool style, the stupid piss taking voice has gone and hes going deeper...

his latest track with DR Dre is quality as is Cocaine and Syllabus featuring Dre, Jay Z and 50 cent which are two new tracks, not from albums either just been released.... I think cocaine was pulled from the recovery album, crazy if true because its class.

Alot of awesome artists about though not just eminem, think you need to look joso, cant fault old skool, Tupac and Biggie were amazing, some of their tracks were amazing and not just about money and being a flash cunt like nowadays.

One of Tupacs best ever tracks IMO was Keep ya Head up, basically about single mothers who are struggling due to fathers bring in jail/killed/not interested... amazing song, theres a linl where he does it acapella which is class.

cant link properly but heres the two eminem songs I mentioned and the tupac one if anyone wants to check them out.

YouTube - Eminem Ft. Jazmine Sullivan - Cocaine OUT NOW ! CDQ FULL

YouTube - Eminem - Syllables [ Official Music ] 2011

YouTube - 2Pac - Keep Ya Head Up

YouTube - 2pac - Keep Ya Head Up (Live acapella)

He borrows a riff and shouts over it in a way that sometimes rhymes. Alright if you like that sort of thing, but I think the plaudits that are thrown his way are embarassing. There's nothing genius about it at all. Don't get me started on The Streets either, some cockney talking about Capri Sun.

His latest stuff is class' date=' seems to be going back to his old skool style, the stupid piss taking voice has gone and hes going deeper...

his latest track with DR Dre is quality as is Cocaine and Syllabus featuring Dre, Jay Z and 50 cent which are two new tracks, not from albums either just been released.... I think cocaine was pulled from the recovery album, crazy if true because its class.

Alot of awesome artists about though not just eminem, think you need to look joso, cant fault old skool, Tupac and Biggie were amazing, some of their tracks were amazing and not just about money and being a flash cunt like nowadays.

One of Tupacs best ever tracks IMO was Keep ya Head up, basically about single mothers who are struggling due to fathers bring in jail/killed/not interested... amazing song, theres a linl where he does it acapella which is class.

cant link properly but heres the two eminem songs I mentioned and the tupac one if anyone wants to check them out.

YouTube - Eminem Ft. Jazmine Sullivan - Cocaine OUT NOW ! CDQ FULL

YouTube - Eminem - Syllables [ Official Music ] 2011

YouTube - 2Pac - Keep Ya Head Up

YouTube - 2pac - Keep Ya Head Up (Live acapella)

Tupac 'Lord knows' is also worth a shout. Talks about his mate after he'd been shot trying to hold his head/skull together, say's something like

'I told him it'd be alright, he knew that's was a lie and then he shook and died'

He was clagging off big, jay z, mobb deep, loads, he wasn't just picking on people and then hiding behing 50 cent to make money, he lived and breathed it.

Edited by dennis tooth

He borrows a riff and shouts over it in a way that sometimes rhymes. Alright if you like that sort of thing, but I think the plaudits that are thrown his way are embarassing. There's nothing genius about it at all. Don't get me started on The Streets either, some cockney talking about Capri Sun.

He's actually a Brummie who talks like a cockney!!!