You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres mega-thread

cole7

Im quoting him exactly from his interview on the chelsea site to clear this up.

'Well its the kind of team I like to play against, because that motivates me, and its the kind of team I want to play for, because you know its always very tough to play against chelsea, they are one of the biggest teams in europe, always fighting for everything, so after that, its no more steps forward, its the top level and this is the target for every footballer, to play for one of the top level clubs in the world, and I can do it now so I have to be very happy as I am.

I will be so happy if they miss out on the Champions league next season, I will larf and larf till my sides hurt.

Torres' hamstring goes pop.

Spudface Redcunt's Spurs beat them to the CL.

Chelsea fail to make any big signings in the summer (and offload one or two key players) to make ends meet with the new rules coming in.

Redcunt finally fights the law (and the law wins), sending Spurs into a confused, spiralling daze.

Owen was a better player for us, the two are about equal on the cunt-levels

I defo see were your coming from, me personally though hate torres slightly more simply because I do not and will not understand his move to Chelsea. With Owen he did the dirty on us with his contract big style but going to real Madrid I think I understood his reasoning, its real. Obviously now well we know where he is now. Torres, puts a transfer request in 3 days before shuts, despite talks, doesn't even change or alter his mind and appears to have only improved his form because he wanted a move.

Tbh there is not much difference between the two at all but torrss just edges it for me. Shame really because I feel nothing for him whatsoever, not even hurt now which for a player that gave us many memories it's not right. Suppose he can go down with Owen as the player that had the potential to be something here but is nothing but someone we got to know but then passed by.

Guest davelfc

You know all the rough treatment that Torres has had in the past, yeah apart from the falling over. I've seen it, zero protection from the refs, they just wave it away.

I fuckin bet that changes now.

Guest davelfc
Rough treatment my arse. We can say it now he's gone, he was a big fucking tart.

You;re right though, he will no get calls he didn't previously.

He did get some rough treatment, yes he made the most of some but I've seen it match after match and the ref just walked away.

He will get everything now.

Im quoting him exactly from his interview on the chelsea site to clear this up.

'Well its the kind of team I like to play against, because that motivates me, and its the kind of team I want to play for, because you know its always very tough to play against chelsea, they are one of the biggest teams in europe, always fighting for everything, so after that, its no more steps forward, its the top level and this is the target for every footballer, to play for one of the top level clubs in the world, and I can do it now so I have to be very happy as I am.

Well here's the interview so people can make up there own minds. I won't embed it as some might not feel like seeing his face right now.

He does say it's one big step forward etc etc... so personally I think he's as plastic as Chelsea. He talks about how it's been a hard 3-4 days for "ME" and ultimately that sums him up. Me, me, me. He doesn't give a fuck about us but I doubt he gives a fuck about them either. He wants medals and money no club loyalty required.

Rough treatment my arse. We can say it now he's gone, he was a big fucking tart.

You;re right though, he will no get calls he didn't previously.

Spot on. We exaggerated the lack of 'protection' he got from the refs because he was ours and we loved him. But the truth is that he's a diving pansy that was always looking for free kicks. He'll get a lot more with chelsea.