You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Click Liverpool

WaltonRed

Buxton used to post on Raotl years ago. Seems a good lad now who actually mixes in the proper circles within the club nowadays. As such there is now a lot of jealously surrounding him and what he does.

As regards the stories mentioned. I would question whether the Pellegrini one was before Hodgson took over. The quoted words from Pellegrini are non specific as regards that like.

Would also love Llorente. Class player from the little bits I have seen of him.

Guest ShoePiss

I can't stand his writing style, it's like he's desperate to work for the Daily Star but doesn't. Think he has a blog with the mirror?

So no, not any good. Reliable? Probably, sometimes, but I've seen far too much sensationalist crap from him. You know, the usual, headlines which often bear no resemblance to the actual article.

flagpole corner on rawk wasn't he?

Guest ShoePiss
It said or Buxton said that pellegrini was taken over in last summer, also said figerola was signing. He said the morning we signed Cole we were signing him, this after the world knew and claimed it as an exclusive

Yeah but things can change, you can only post the super secret info in good faith!

As far as I know, he was the first one who broke the Joe Cole story, so yeah he MAY be reliable.

Though I'm not sure Pelligrini quotes are before or after Roy took the job, and in Llorente's interview, he didn't mention Liverpool by name, he just said he is flattered by the interest shown in him, which means he is doing his job right at Bilbao.

As far as I know, he was the first one who broke the Joe Cole story, so yeah he MAY be reliable.

Though I'm not sure Pelligrini quotes are before or after Roy took the job, and in Llorente's interview, he didn't mention Liverpool by name, he just said he is flattered by the interest shown in him, which means he is doing his job right at Bilbao.

He was in his bollocks the first to break the cole story, Walton Red of this site said it weeks earlier, everybody knew on Sunday Cole was signing Monday, Buxton puts it on his site a few hours earlier and claims an exclusive,

He's a supreme plagurist. Also he reported that torres was chased by the police and done for speeding, when in fact torres was reporting to police he was been stalked by paparazzi, as I said earlier he told everybody in the summer pellegrini was taking over, today's stories as was said earlier he took them from IM Scouting